Meet The Dwarfs

I'm going to say this: it says that the dwarfs are in this story but, I'm making the dwarfs normal size. Okay you can read now.

Lou White's POV

I ran farther into the woods, I think I'm getting lost. I can't get lost! If one of Haylee's guards finds me I'm toast! I don't want to die! Everything was a blur to me, next thing I knew it I was falling. I fell on the ground and landed in a grassy field and started to cry. I had too many questions running through my head. Why does Haylee hate me? Why does she want me dead? Am I a threat to everyone or just Haylee? I got back up and ran more.

Suddenly I see a house, a cabin. I went to the door and knocked. "Hello?" I asked and heard nothing so, I knocked again. "Hello? Anyone in there?" I walked in seeing nothing or no one. I looked around seeing seven plates, seats, and glasses on the kitchen table. Seven toothbrushes and brushes in the bathroom. And seven beds in the bedroom upstairs. I started to yawn, it's getting late. "A little nap won't hurt. I will explain to them when they get back why I'm here." I got into one of the beds and dozed off.

3rd POV

Walking back from work in the gem mine, were three guys and four girls. Their names were: Daddy, Lucky, Sneaky, Nerdy, Happy, Lazy, and Smiley. Daddy was the father of the group, keeping everyone organized. Lucky knows when something wonderful or not so wonderful is going to happen. Sneaky sneaks around trying to get the scope from everyone. Nerdy is just a big nerd, always has her nose in a book. Happy, well her name says it all, she makes everyone happy. Lazy, is too lazy to do anything, sleeps at work, doesn't do the dishes or anything she's told to do. Smiley never frowns, except when something bad happens, she all giggling and full of life. "Okay everyone we had a great day today so now we can finally rest." Daddy announced.

The rest of the dwarfs cheered and raced inside for some warmth. They all ran towards the fire finding their spot. All of them started to fall asleep while Nerdy read them their favorite book, The Diary Of Anne Frank. They all fell asleep, but when Daddy was about to close his eyes, he heard something from the upstairs.

Lou White got nervous because he heard the door open, knowing the family was back. He fell off the bed scared that someone was going to throw him out. When he heard footsteps coming up Lou panicked.

Daddy knocked on the door to his, brothers, and sisters room. "Hello? Anyone in there? I won't hurt you. I promise." Lou White didn't know what to do. Should he trust him? "If you don't come out of there I'm coming in." Daddy heard nothing so he went in.

Lou White was under the bed hiding from Daddy. He was scared that Daddy wouldn't keep his promise to not hurt him. Lou White trusts many people, but now that Haylee is after him he doesn't know anymore. Daddy went back downstairs thinking that he might be going crazy. All the dwarfs were fast asleep by the fire all cuddled up in a cozy blanket.

Lou White stayed in the room so he wouldn't make a sound and waked up the family. Around ten minutes later the dwarfs woke up, very hungry. All of them helped cook with their dinner so none of them heard Lou White come down the stairs. "Nerdy can you set the table please?"

"Okay Daddy!" Nerdy walked towards the kitchen not looking up from her book. Suddenly she bumped into someone. "Oops sorry Lazy!"

"Um Nerdy, she just went to the bathroom." Sneaky said. Nerdy looked up from her book and screamed. The rest of the team ran to her looking at what she saw.

"Who are you?! Why are you here?!" Lucky yelled at the stranger.

"I'm sorry, I just needed a place to stay! I'll be on my way." The stranger-Lou White- said starting to leave.

"No! Wait! We're sorry, we didn't mean to scare you. We just don't know who you are. Please stay." Smiley said.

"Why should I stay? The Queen is after me and if someone finds me here, I'm a goner."

"Why is the Queen after you?" Asked Happy.

"Because she thinks I'm the fairest of them all. Whatever that means."

"Well, you are welcome here at our lovely home! I'm Daddy!"

"Lucky!"

"Sneaky!"

"Nerdy!"

"Happy!"

"Lazy!"

"And I'm Smiley! What shall we call you?" They all introduced themselves.

"I'm Lou White. Nice to meet all of you!"

"Wait?! Are you the famous Prince Lou White who is loving to all as the story states." Asked Lucky.

"Why, yes. Yes I am!"All the new friends cheered and danced around. "If I may ask, why are you dancing?" Lou asked looking at the boys and girls dance funny.

"We been dying to see a prince or a princess since we've heard about you!" Happy smiled.

"Don't worry Lou White, we'll keep you safe from the Queen! At least we'll try of course."

"Oh thank you! I have a feeling that we will be the most greatest of friends!" Lou White said.

"Yay!!!" The teens cheered and hugged Lou White.

A/N

Well that took wayyy too long to update and I'm sorry! But now it will be up and out of the way till next time! Which Idk when that's gonna be so last say a month at the latest. Anyway! Louis is 23 OMG! And tomorrow's Christmas! (Sorry for any Hanukkah or Kwanzaa people!) Sorry this is my gift to you guys! Hope your having an amazing day and happy holidays! I love every single one of you! Even you *points at you*. Keep smiling guys and I'll see you next year! (Or sooner...) Bye!

Ali Xx :)