Masks Your Majesty?

Queen Haylee's POV

I went to the local costume shop and bought all their masks and gave them to everyone in the kingdom but not the castle. I just want to surprise them by telling those people that's "more prettier" then me. Which is hard to believe, but Lou White I believe. He's absolute beautiful!!! That's why everyone needs a mask. So no one will see his beauty. Why is he so beautiful?! I'm supposed to be the most beautiful person in all the land not him! Not everyone has seen him, he's always locked up in his tower.

I finally made back to the castle seeing Lou White talking to a servent with curly hair, and the boy look amused. That can't be! "Gifts! Gifts for everyone!" I shouted making everyone raced to the throne room. When everyone was in the room I showed them my basket. "Lords and ladies look what I got you all! Gifts!" Everyone looks happy, not for long. I look at Lou White and he is happy as well. "Why are you standing?! No one gets a gifts till everyone bows." No one moved. "BOW!" I ordered and everyone did. Well expect for, of course Lou. "Lou White, dear, is something wrong with your leg?" I asked him sweetly.

"Well your majesty, I mean mother, I am part of the royal family, I don't need to bow, and they don't either. It's not fair!" He yelled at me.

"Oh Lou White I have you know that I'm the queen and you're a prince, actually no you're not. You're a servant prince, that makes me the boss of you! I'm trying to be nice and give out gifts because you didn't get any since your parents died. So suck it up, and bow!" I commanded and pushed on his legs making him courtesy. He looked back up at me and I glared at him. "Okay everyone you may raise, Lou White, please be a dear and pass these out."

One of the maids saw what Lou White was handing out and looked at me oddly. "Masks your majesty?" Oh no they might be on to me.

"Oh it's just something I thought it will make the castle more mysterious." All the servants said "Oh," in unison.

When Lou made it to the Prince and his servant, the servant spoke up. "Any in there for me?" He asked to Lou.

"Don't count on it." He handed the mask to him.

"OK does everyone have one?!" Everyone nodded. "Well, what are you waiting for? Try them on!" When everyone was in their masks they started to laugh at each other. I have a special one for Lou and Ted. "Look Ted, look what mommy has for you." I put the mask on Ted and he started picking at it. "No! Pumpkin leave it on." I turned to Lou and he's giggling with maids seeing how stupid they look. I smirk looking at the mask I have for him. "Lou White, can you come here for a moment I have a special mask for you." He came over smiling but his smile faded when he saw the mask. "Try it on my dear."

"But mother I'm a prince and no one should have one! Why don't you have one." He said shaking his head. Stubborn boy.

"Because darling, I'm the queen and I don't need one. But you do! PUT IT ON NOW!" I yelled at him. I looked over checking if everyone has their mask on. Everyone did expect for two boys. "You! Young men. Who are you?!"

"I am Prince Nicolas from the kingdom of Cheshire and this is my servant, Harry." The prince said.

"Well then please put on the masks, I really want everyone to love them." The prince put on his but not Harry.

"I'm sorry Queen Haylee but I'm not gonna put it on it's stupid!" Servant Harry said.

"Would you please be a dear and put it on before I ask you to leave." He sighed and put it on. "Oh Lou White! I want to see how you look." He put it on and all I see is his sea blue eyes and ruby red lips. Perfect this plan will never fail! You can see his cheeks and hair but no one can tell it's him.

"Um your majesty? How long will we have to wear the masks." Asked Mack.

"Yeah! How long do we need to wear the masks?" Asked Rose.

"From this day on!" I announced and the staff looked confused. "For now on you will wear these, nobody takes them off! It's my new law! If you are seen without your mask, you will be tossed out of the kingdom! Goodbye!" I went to my mirror. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is now the prettiest of all."

"I'm afraid it's still Lou White my queen. Even though he has a mask on, people will know it's him. To get rid of him, ask that servant Harry to kill him. Make them go on a picnic then when the right moment comes Harry has no chance to just kill him!" My mirror always know what to say.

"Thanks mirror! I knew I can count on you!" The face disappeared and I called out to Lou White and Harry."Oh Lou White! Servant Harry! Can you come here for a second." Lou White skipped over while Harry watches him. "Lou, why don't you make a picnic for you and Harry and go in the woods and eat."

"Okay mother!" Lou smiled and went to the kitchen.

"And why do you want me?" Harry asked annoyed.

"I have a task for you." He looked at me strangely. "I want you to kill Lou White and give me his heart. If not I will put you in my dungeon for the rest of your days!"

He looked at me with worry in his eyes, then sighed. "Yes my queen. I will kill Lou White." Harry said.

Finally I can get rid of my beautiful stepson!

Author's Note:

Um hi! These couple days were kinda hard for me because, I went to Ocean City Maryland and it was amazing there! But it was the third to last day of the vacation and my mom got a call from my grandma. My grandfather was in the hospital again, but worse then ever. He had many things wrong with him. So we ended our vacation early to go the hospital. My mom, aunt, grandma, and great grandfather was there. On Sunday, he was shouting, "The angels!" "Amen!" "Hallelujah!" "Wake up an angel!" Around 3:35 P.M. he passed away. He died at age 70. The furneal is the same day as a concert. Let's just say it's a 1D one!!!!!! It's my second time going!!!! I'm gonna be sad then happy all the same day!!! So yea! Oh I hope 5SOS is the opening act! They're awesome! I saw the #Directiors voted for our boys and they won 10/10 surfboards!!!!!! Crazy!!!!

So yea! Check out my Tumblr it's Punkycake, my header is Larry Is My Life. Ok soo keep smiling! And I'll see you next time!

Ali Xx :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/add this book to your reading list!