Oops and Hi

Lou's POV

It's been thirteen years! Thirteen years since my parents passed. The kingdom is terrible without my wonderful, caring, parents. I live in a room that's the highest tower in the castle. Which is four stories high. I do many chores, no prince lessons. Cleaning, cooking, mending, and fetching are my normal chores. Nothing prince related.

Right now I'm trying to find Ted, a black lab. Haylee got him so if I try to sneak out Ted will bark at me. "Ted where are you? Are you in the throne room again?"

I walked into the throne room seeing a lump in the carpet. "Oh there you are Ted! Come on Haylee requested me to fed you." He didn't move. "Ted, Ted did you hear me? Ted if you don't come out now, I'm going to spank you." He still didn't move. "Ok you asked for it... 1...2...3!" I slapped his butt then I heard a squeal.

"Ahhhh!" Oh it's one of my maids. Mack, the shy one.

"Oh Mack I'm so sorry did I hurt you?" I asked worried.

"Oh no, you nearly startled me, Prince." Mack said. Where's Lily? She's the other maid. The outgoing maid.

"I say we were both startled, but why you under the carpet? And what happen to the throne room?" Lily came out behind the throne seat.

"We were hiding prince and tiding up for her royal highness like Queen Haylee wishes." Really? Because when I last saw the throne room, it was filled with flowers and beautiful colors. It also had amazing music playing in the background so me, father, and my mum would dance.

"This is what Queen Haylee wishes? You know, my mum, Queen Jay, thought that this room was the most beautiful room in the castle. It sparkle so. She always filled it with flowers and music. Me, her, and my father always dance and goofed around in here. Then mum died, father was very upset, as was I, he thought the kingdom would be better with a queen's power as well as a king. Then father went out to find his love. He found Haylee in a cage and he thought she was the most beautiful person in the land, next to me. They got married, then my father died. Now I'm not doing any prince lessons, I don't think I'll find my true love." Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oops! I'm so sorry I should really watch where I'm going!" The person I ran into said.

I look up seeing these amazing emerald green eyes. "It's ok. Um. Hi!" I can't speak, I'm all stuttering. I just realized I just bumped into a man, maybe few inches taller than me. And he's cute. He looks familiar somehow. I can't remember. "I'm sorry but I need to go finish some chores, now if you excuse me."

"Wait! What's your name beautiful?" Aw he called me beautiful.

"Lou White. I'm sorry sir, but I really need to go find a dog." I started to run, but he shouted again. I grabbed the ends of my maids apron, yes Haylee makes me wear maids clothes. No dresses though!

"A black lab?!" The stranger asked.

"Yes!"

"He's in the stables!"

"Thank you!" I shouted at the man. When I was about to go outside a voice stopped me.

"And where do you think you're going mister?" Oh no! It's Haylee's brother, Finn. 'Stay cool Lou, stay cool.' I thought to myself.

[A/N: Do you have a brother Haylee?]

"Oh I was going to get Ted from the stables I was gonna ask if I could go outside but I couldn't find you. Silly me!" I laughed.

"That's what I thought go get Ted before Queen Haylee arrives." I bowed at Finn and went out to get Ted.

Harry's POV

My servant Nick and I were walking through Queen Haylee's castle to see why she wants a peace meeting with the other kingdoms. Nick is dressed in one of my prince outfits so I won't get recognized. We stopped for a little bit so we could rest he asked me to take off his boot, of course I did. The servant that was guiding left he asked me to take off his other one. "Remove your own boot Nick. And cut out the charade, nobody here."

"Forgive me Prince Harry, I got a little carried away." I started to look around and grimaced at what I'm seeing.

"The throne room of Queen Haylee. What do you think of it Nick?" I asked.

"Dead flowers, servants coming up to us every 5 minutes, it's getting out of hand."

"Is that so? My mother might've been right about Queen Haylee."

"Your mother is a clever woman Prince Harry."

"I love her suggestion of me being dressed as a servant and you as a prince because now I can sneak around the castle without anyone seeing." Suddenly someone ran into me. "Oops! I'm so sorry I should watch where I'm going." I said. The boy and I talked for awhile then he left. When the boy bumped into me and the way he speaks. My goodness! When he said he was Lou White, I couldn't believe it. He's the beautiful prince everyone talks about. I got to tell you that he is the most breathtaking person I've ever seen. He had amazing sea blue eyes, pale skin like snow, dark chestnut hair, and blood red lips that looked so kissable!

I was going to tell him my name, but he ran off to get a dog. Why a dog? What's so great about a dog?

"Harry! You ok? You just daydreaming on me again." My servant Nick Grimshaw said. Well, I'm acting like I'm his servant and he's the prince to not get any attention. It's working well actually.

"Yea, I'm ok. Just ran into someone. My bad." All I wanna do now is find Lou White and take him away on my horse. Like his knight in shinning armor.

What? Too far? Too bad I already love him! Yea you heard me! I said love! Deal with it!

Vote/Comment

Keep smiling!

Happy Birthday Louis! Can't believe you're 22! We love you!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! You get all you want and I'll write more next year!

Love you all!

Xx Ali! :)