Tease • s.l

Friday night.

A car honked and I looked out the window to see Kaycee, Bailey, and Tati, on that car, waving at me then parking past a couple houses away from mine. So I went back to my dresser, quickly, but carefully curling my last piece of hair.

I heard the front door open downstairs, and my dad's greeting so I hurriedly snatched my bag with everything I need and skipped my way downstairs.

"We promise we'll be back the next day, afternoon." Kaycee smiled sweetly and innocently at my dad. I furrowed my eye brows at her and she secretly smirked at me, turning back at my dad who gave lectures.

My mom combed my hair with her fingers and smiled at me, kissing my cheek.

"Okay, you girls take care." I kissed my dad's cheek as Kaycee and I walked out of my house, quietly running to car as we hopped in.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I greeted Bailey and Tati who grinned at me. "Guess who's the best actress is." I laughed and then Kaycee batted her eyelashes. "What did you tell my dad?" I asked because I wasn't really good at asking permission from my parents when going out especially when it's late night.

"I said we'll be having a slumber party, and then we'll hangout the whole day tomorrow." We all laughed at the stupid but effective cover up excuse she told my parents. "So, are you girls ready to party?" She asked and we cheered.

There wasn't really a slumber party that is going to happen tonight... but an all out party? Yep, pretty sure.

To be honest, this is my first time. I just couldn't say no to my girls, and to Alex who's known for being rich, popular in school, throwing the dopest parties, and invited me to go.

Not for any boasts or something like that, but I was one of the hottest girls in school. I was one of the cool and smart, but wasn't a nerd, dancer, group of kids. A bad girl as everyone sees me. But they didn't know that I am trying to be the good girl, perfect daughter to my parents.

And declining Alex's invitation would drop me out from being cool to a loser. I don't want that. So with the help of my true and only group of friends, the girls who knew me well, Bailey, Tati, and Kaycee, I'll be hitting this party. Without my parents knowing.

But hey, even if I'm a bad girl, I'm still a virgin, though my lips wasn't. Spell expert? L-E-X-I-E. That's me.

When we arrived at Alex's place, entering, the party was already jam packed. Red cups, sweaty bodies dancing, hands up in the air, total strangers making out, and mostly seniors, getting upstairs, probably going under covers. This is my first time. But I wasn't scared, no. I was born for adventures and first times.

The four of us smiled at each other and started getting our own red cups, dancing our souls out on the dance floor without any care in this world.

It was tiring though, so I went to this corner near the table where the red cups are placed. I reached for another, sipping it while I explore my eyes to the sea of people dancing. And that was my mistake, because my eyes caught him, making out with her girlfriend. I gripped on my red cup harder.

He pulled away, and wiped his lips, making sure there were no more lipsticks or anything on his. And then he leaned on the wall, catching his eyes look at me so I looked away. He must not know that I was looking at him.

What as I even thinking? He won't dare land another glance at me. Why? He's Sean Lew. The guy that every girl wanted, especially to get laid with. And I? Of course I am one of the hottest but I ain't on the top. While he gets any girl she wants, I am secretly wanting him, for myself only. But even if I've been secretly desiring and wanting him, I won't die and get against others just to get him. I'm not the type of girl who'd do anything for a guy. What I want is that is he who'll go after me. But he wasn't like that, so never mind.