Kendrick • k.s.j

"Just, breathe with me baby."

Taking organization breaths, I was keeping on exhaling big sighs since the contraction began. Breathing out and releasing all the tension, I was limping as I breathed out. Kenneth helped me get on the hospital bed as I focused my attention on breathing. "Stay with me baby." He told me as I was rushed into the labor room.

Hitting him, I groaned. "Damn you, I'm not going to die!" Slowly inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth, I was letting all the air flow out with a sigh, pausing until the air was 'wanting' to come in again. But I was in pain, and I was so hurt. 

The doctors came in, and I accelerated and tried lightening my breathing as the contraction increases in intensity. It peaks more gradually, and I was working up to speed more slowly, trying to keep my mouth and shoulders relaxed. 

My obstetrics and gynecology doctor tied her hair up and put her cap on. "Her cervix is already completely open." She put her gloves on, and then looked at me. "Okay, push." She told me with all pressure. 

Pushing, along with the force of my contractions, I can feel my baby through the canal. "You can do it, baby." Kenneth kept on whispering things to me and I looked at him.

Fucking Kenneth Paul, filming me? "What the heck are you doing?" I asked him as I tried to hit him.

"I'm just recording this precious moment!" He exclaimed as he laughed and then I groaned again as I raised my middle finger to him.

This wasn't the first time that I'm doing this. But it still feels like the first time because of the pain. And now, I was thinking about the other girls who are having sex right now with their dumbass boyfriends when I was right about their age. I mean, that's okay but think about protected one because it is hard to get pregnant and deliver the baby. And sex without marriage is, I don't know. Bad? Oh my gosh, I really don't know. Or maybe I just don't feel like the such because I was raised well by my parents that sex is better if you did it with the person you really love, and the one you'll end up with for the rest of your life.

Right now, I was still struggling to push and get my baby out. "I see the baby's head crown, keep pushing." My doctor commanded as I closed my eyes shut, gathering all strength that was left of me. Looking at my side, there was Kenneth who was focused on his phone, still recording but he was in tears with a smile on his face.

Kenneth held my hand, giving it a tight squeeze as he whispered motivations for me to keep going. And then, I was about too focused when I gave one last final push. "You're so strong, baby." Kenneth kissed my forehead as I heard my baby's cry for the first time. Delivering the placenta, the doctor clamped and cut the umbilical cord. And then they let my baby rest for a while on top of me as he cried. "He's so beautiful." Kenneth kissed my forehead again before I shut my eyes closed.

There was an angst of pain at the site of my laceration, and my breasts were too sore. My whole body was too sore, but the muffled voices inside the room was keeping me away from my focus on trying to relax and to recover. 

Prying my eyes open slowly, I was in a room with cream walls, and my friends were there surrounding something. Kenneth saw me as he looked up from his phone. "Hi, how are you feeling?" He asked me softly.

Sighing, I gulped as I tried sitting up a bit as Kenneth helped me. "Damn you, the next time we fuck, I'd wish you'll be the one who's going to get pregnant." He laughed at me as he kissed me. Chuckling, I sat straight even if there was a sting on my pelvic part but it faded away anyway. 

My mom and Kenneth's mom was there. "Oh my gosh, he's so cute." They cooed and then Kenneth approached them as he slowly and gently carried our new baby boy from his infant hospital bed. He walked towards me as he let me look at my baby, letting me carry him.