Forever • k.s.j

Ten years?

That's how long we've been together since we're fifteen. Impossible? I know it is but think again, motherfucker. Because when he asked me to be his girlfriend, maybe everything was just perfect. The relationship, the way we treat each other, the way we grow with and for each other, the way our demons silenced for each other, the way all of the people adored us and our relationship. And most of all, the way we were perfectly neant for each other. But you know, in this long run, roller coaster relationship with him was making me frustrated. Is it always like this? I am not doubting his love, but I'm quite sure that we can level things up now, right? And in that ten fucking years, he haven't talked to me anything about that yet.

There was a knock on the door, making me stand up quickly from where I was laying down. Opening the door, there was my man. Smiling at me as he quickly attacked me with a hug.

He snuggled on the nape of my neck like a girl. Later on, he even snuggled closer. Why did I even love this guy? He thinks like he's a lady. "Oh gosh, I missed you so much." His voice got deeper a bit, and I can smell his aftershave that smells so good, which turns me on.

Pulling away from the hug, I spoke. "I missed you too." I smiled and then he cupped my face in his hands, pushing me inside and then pinning me on the wall. I was too eager, so I pulled his face and kissed him softly on the lips.

He responded on the kiss hungrily, but even though I didn't like it, I let him. I missed his kisses anyway. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then his hands snaked down my bum, squeezing it as he pulled me closer to him.

I played with his hair, tugging it slightly, running my fingers through, and then that's when I felt that he set me flatly on the couch where I was laying earlier. I kissed him fully on his lips and then my knees got weak. But I didn't mind it too much because I missed him. I wanted to kiss him until I'm out of breath.

Soon, it was a long make out session. I loved how the way our lips moved as one.

Unaware, I sat on his lap and hovered on top of him. He bit my lower lip asking for more entrance so I let him. I was surprised when my tongue danced with his. I wasn't really expecting that.

He went on to the nape of my neck, as he left marks there. Switching us over, he supported me to lay back again. "You're only mine, baby girl." He whispered and then I slammed my lips on his again. He continued kissing me, on my lips, on my neck, as he sucked parts on it. I just responded to his kisses, and then when he went back on my neck, that's when I wasn't able to stop myself to let out a moan.

I'm a girl, and my hot boyfriend is making out with me. I'm sorry, I can't help it.

He stopped. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath and then he bit ny ear lobe. And then I felt something really hard, pressing on my body down there. I wanted to see what that is but shook it off when I remembered the last time we almost did that. Pushing me back to reality, I felt a tug on my shirt.

Kissing his lips passionately one last time, I swatted his hands away. "What do you think you're doing, Mr. San Jose?" I raised an eye brow at him and grinned, pushing him to stand up.

Smirking, he stood up and then pulled me to help me stand as well. "I got lost. It was really tempting and I got no control." He ran fingers through his hair and then chuckled.

"Well you better calm your shit down because no--" He cut what I was about to say, and he pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed me, assuringly.