Cramps • s.l

Expecting a good morning, I fluttered my eyes open, the sun's rays shining and passing through my window as I adjusted my sight to the light.

Turning around, there was a sharp pain in my abdomen and I reached for my phone on the bed side table. December 21st. Great, just great. I walked in the bathroom to check and search through the linen closet for my products. Nothing.

I felt a sharp pang of pain once more and I sat on the toilet bowl, burying my face in my hands as I heard my apartment door open. "Baby? Lex?" It was Sean, my boyfriend for almost a year now. 

My voice cracked. "In the bathroom!" I said and I was now crying. To tell you, I'm a crybaby when I'm on my period. So I'm sorry if I'm being not so ladylike right now. He knocked on my door and called my name but I'm not standing up and opening that door.

"Uh oh. Is it that time again?" He asked and I mumbled a soft yes. Feeling stinky, I decided to take a shower, and after an hour of warm refreshment, I called Sean to hand me some clothes but there was no response. I peeked on the door, slightly opening it a bit when someone went in again. "I'm sorry, I took so long." He handed me pads. Yes, pads. I don't use tampons. 

"Awe, that's so sweet babe. How'd you know I was out of stock?" I asked but he just winked at me. "Well mister, can you open my closet and get some underwear, a sports bra, leggings, and your Lewser hoodie." I said and handed me everything when he found all of them. 

"You know, I really like it when you're wearing my clothes." He told me.

After changing and then drying my hair, I walked out to see Sean on my bed, scrolling through his phone and Sausage Party on my telly was on. He saw me and then stood up, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. "I got you chocolate ice cream and belly rubs." He told me and I made my way to the kitchen. I reached for ibuprofen on the cabinet and groaned as I drank it off with water, feeling two arms wrap around me carefully and then kissing my neck, licking it. "Come on, let's just watch a movie." He held my hand and pulled me into my room.

The movies was too funny. But halfway, I can feel Sean's hands roaming through my thighs as he pulled me. And then an idea came into my mind. Hmm, why don't I tease him a bit as well? I'm on my period, and my boyfriend's being a horny asshole right now so this should be fun.

Shifting my position, I rested my head on his lap, making sure that my face was inches away from his croth. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath, but I got a good sense of hearing so I obviously heard that because I giggled. And then, I put my weight on my right arm, pushing myself up a bit so that my breast was sitting on his lap. "Fucking stop it, Lex." I giggled again and turned around to face him.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked like I was an innocent little girl, pretending to be unaware of my actions. 

He rolled his eyes and he pulled me to his side, his arms around my waist as we laid down. "I know that you know what I mean and what you're doing, hun." He said.

I looked at him and examined his features. "You know, your face is shaped like like a bicycle seat." I laughed and he did too.

He told me that I was a mean girlfriend, but he snickered. "Is it that's why you would want to ride it? Hmm." He hissed and then bit my cheek. 

"Sean, oh my fucking gawd." I laughed out loud and he did too. "I can't believe you, are you being serious?" I continued laughing and then later on composed myself after a good dose of laughter. 

Just then, I realized that Sean was staring at me the whole time so I did the same to him. He was leaning in, so I closed my eyes and he started kissing me down my jawline to my neck. A shiver goes down my spine as he started sucking on my sweet spot. It wasn't our first time making out though, it still feels like this is the first time. "I love you, Lexie. More than words can say." Not caring about the marks he leaves on me, my body, I pulled his face up to meet mine and started kissing his mouth. He sucks on my lower lip, and I parted them to let out a moan, his tongue automatically sliding in to explore my mouth. And then, he starts kissing me harder and more rough than ever. He reached for my bum and gave it a squeeze. With my hands, tangling in his hair, he pushed me up so that I was sitting over his lap. Gosh, I love the feeling of being close to him. I felt his hand leave my backside and I pushed my face closer to his. He was turned on, because I can feel him hard, down there. Pulling away for air, he licked his lips and rolls over so now he was on top of me. His tongue was painting up and down stripes on my neck. And things started to heat up, and he was tugging my shirt. So I stopped and pulled away. 

He chuckled and then gave me a smile, laying down beside me, kissing my forehead as he wrapped his arms around me. 

Cuddling together, he pulled the covers and he decided that we should get some nap because he wanted to stay up all night later on. "I love you, Charles." I whispered. "And never ever forget that." I added and kissed him softly on the lips. 

He kissed my forehead. "I love you too, Lex. So much." He pecked my nose and gave me a big bear hug and then I closed my eyes. "And I hope you start feeling better, baby girl." He told me and ran his fingers through my hair.

Snuggling into his chest, I looked up once more to face him and smiled. "I already do." I said, kissing him on the cheek and then we both stayed like that, little did we know, we drifted off to sleep.

*****

uGH I SUCK AT THESE I FEEL LIKE IM THE WORST AT WRITING DIRTY ONES LMAO. i hope u like this lexie. now, i'll be updating dissimilar lol. 

love u guys to infinity and beyond.