Joker • s.l

"Knock knock."

Sean started and each and everyone of us the groaned as he laughed. "You've been telling is lame jokes for the past two hours now, Lew." Bailey snickered and then rested her chin on her palm as she sits down with us on the floor.

He chuckled again. "Okay, this time. This is a good one." Earning a nod from the others, he cleared his throat as Josh asked a 'who's there' to get him go on. "Urine." I looked at him and he was already laughing.

"Urine who?" I asked back.

"URINE-secure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the doooooooor!" He sing songed, quickly standing up and running away from the rest of us as he laughed harder.

Corny. But I was surprised that it was really funny actually. I laughed and then realized that all of us sitting in the circle were laughing.

"COME ON EVERYONE, IT'S TIME TO DANCE!"

Matt announced as he clapped his hands twice. I stood up and then Kenneth called me. "Help me stand up, please?" He stretched his arms out while flashing a smile, pleading his eyes out. You know, like the cute puppy eyes.

Of course I helped him. Because, why wouldn't I?

When I helped him stand up, he kissed me right on my lips, making me close my eyes for a bit until he pulled away. "Thanks, love you." He nibbled my nose and that's when everyone howled, the other guys whistling. I blushed. I wasn't expecting all of that.

"Alright, love birds. Time to dance." Matt clapped again and then I chuckled, walking to where my friends are to be with them.

You must be wondering why I've let Kenneth kiss me. Well, we've been dating for two months already. And I just said yes to him a couple of days ago when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

For me right now, the greatest thing that happened in my life is when I met him. All those dull moments, happy memories, and the chills, was really all I feel. Never sad, always happy.

We danced to Anyway, and it was pretty lit. I enjoyed each and every dance class that Matt was having. But no matter how good you can be at dancing, you will still be tired. So I passed when Bailey was inviting me a dinner at his house because my mom was alone at home, and I'd rather be there for her than the scenario of having fun with my friends while my mother was thinking about how my dad was doing.

You see, my dad is in the army. And you can't really be that confident whenever.

At home, after taking a shower and preparing to go to bed and sleep, I heard a knock on my door and I expected my mom but it was my best friend.

"What's up?" He asked and then plopped down on my bed.

"Nothing much, if you can't tell and see, I'm about to go to sleep." I raised an eye brow at him and put my hand on my hips.

He rolled his eyes. "I can see." He really need to stop doing that because I'm starting to think that he's more of a girl than I am. "So, how was your day?" He asked me.

"Well, dad left the other day. And mom and I can't stop worrying because you know, what might happen next right?" I said. "And yesterday, Kenneth took me out on a date." I told him and I blushed.