Truth • s.l

4:00 PM.

It's that time of the day again, and right when I stepped in front of the studio, I was just in time for dance. I wasn't in the mood for dance today. This is my passion, and everyone knows that. But today, I just don't feel like it. People may say that you never get tired when you do what you love. And I know that, but people who I dance with makes me get tired. Why am I even with this dance class, anyway? I can even move to another studio to attend classes on but there's this feeling, and something that pulls me towards it more.

Looking around the room, my eyes caught Boogie, and she saw me too. "Angelyka!" She squealed and then jumped before running up to me. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much gurl." She tucked a strand of her hair at the back of her ear.

Chuckling, I playfully nudge her to the side. "We talked yesterday for like an hour ago." She laughed and that's the cue for us to gather around the center because it's time for us to stretch to start the dance class.

Boogie and I are kind of doing splits as I carefully bent both of my legs. Ooh, I'm so sore. Slowly making my way to stand up again, the door opened and each of the people in the studio turned their heads to see who it was.

Sean Lew.

Ugh. Even just looking at him, I can't even make my eye stay on his figure. I hate him, and he hates me as well, even if he won't tell me because you wouldn't pick on the person you don't hate, right? Everyone greeted him or smiled at him, but I just turned back to my front again and then stretched for more until Matt clapped his hands and started teaching the routine.

You're probably hating me for hating that full of himself idol of yours. But that's the truth, he would always be too confident, or too full of himself as he tells everyone how cool he is. And the worst part? I don't know why he'd always pick on me. No, not a bully. But the more matured kind of way. And with all of that, I don't know why we're on the same circle of friends, and why our friends would tease us together.

I'm quite sure that I hate him, but I don't get why people would tease us, pair us up together! "Okay, first up, Sean and Angelyka." Matt announced and that's when everyone cheered. I groaned and then went up to the center to dance on Anyway.

He looked at me in annoyance and I scoffed. "I don't want to dance with you too, Lew. Not a bit. Let's just get this over with." I rolled my eyes as I rested my hands on my hips, fixing my hair as I prepared to dance before the music started.

When the music started, I moved naturally, and closed my eyes to feel the music, losing myself. I just trusted myself to move because I feel like that if I have that, then my body and the music will be one, as my passion lighted up brighter in my heart, burning big inside me. So when it came to the freestyle part, everything came back to me. I was dancing with Sean, so it annoyed me. I just swagged out the freestyle and when Matt cheered, that's when I finished off and walked away. Leaving Sean to himself.

After the dance finished, I went straight home because I wanted to get off of the bad vibes already. I was ready to get to sleep, but my phone rang and it was Boogie.

"Hey, Boo. What's up?"

"Lyka, well, the squad was kind of having a sleepover tonight. Want to come?"

"Uh...."

"Don't worry. He's not here."

Boogie knew me too well, so I asked my mom about it and she said yes since she knew her and she just lives a couple of houses away. When I got there, it was only Kenneth, Bailey, Kaycee, Josh, and Will. Incomplete.

We're incomplete so we're not too loud like the last time. And there are not much of banters as well because he was not here. But you know, in real life experiences, when for a long time, people would tease you with or for another person, I tell you this, you would start to feel like checking out that person too. You would start feeling like, he's one of the person you'll need to complete your day. Because while you get used to the teases, when it's gone, you will miss it too. Like this day isn't complete without me seeing him, or even hearing any tease by others.