Unexpected • k.s.j

Tonight is going to be fun.

My parents will be out for a business trip for a week and this means, it is my chance to go out and party with my friends. Well, my parents weren't really that strict on letting me go to parties but they're pretty much protective on the clothes I wear and they're worried about me going home later than my curfew. Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to try being alone, and the feeling that no one is waiting for you at home, so I don't have to be guilty and get home earlier.

My phone rang.

"Hey."

"Anj, where the hell are you?"

"I'm still at home."

"Well then get your ass up over here already!"

"I know that, but my parents are still here!"

"You're already late."

"Fine, I'll be there in like fifteen." 

"Okay."

"See you, guys!"

I hanged up and then put my phone in my Coach wristlet. Adding my lipstick, some cash, and then just when my parents told me a couple of lectures, bidding good bye, I went upstairs to change and then sneaked out my way to the club.

Minors? There's no such word when our Squad wanted to go out.

In the club, I just showed the card that we would always used. It wasn't fake, but it was something that Will gave us because his cousin, which happens to be his best friend as well, works at the club where we would always go.

Black strappy bodycon dress, and black stilettos. I went for my MAC russian red to complete the look as I ran fingers through my soft, natural, brown, wavy hair.

Anyone may look at me like I wasn't a flying v, anymore. And yes, I'm no good girl anymore. My parents looks at me like that, and my friends know that, because I need them to get the things I want. But no, I'm too bad for you. When I just turned sixteen about a couple of months ago, and on the exact day of my birthday, I lost my v card to my ex boyfriend. It was a toxic relationship and m and my ex boyfriend know that we have to end our relationship. It was my first, and it was bad. And just because of that, I transformed into the most wild girl I can possibly be. I don't really know, but since that, it felt like I have to be someone like that.

Finding the usual spot where all of my friends are, I smiled as I was ready to party but stopped when I saw this unfamiliar hottie talking to Gabe and Sean.

Bailey saw me and then Tati and her went up to me. "Who's that?" I asked them and then pointed at that hottie I was looking at. "I'm starting to feel hyped just by looking at him." I muttered and then gave Bailey my wristlet as she settled it with everyone's things.

"That's Kenneth." Tati grinned at me and then. "He's Gabe and Sean's best friend and they moved here just a couple of days ago." She told me. 

I was still looking at him and then my two best friends pulled me to the dance floor. We drank a lot, but I didn't mind because we are all used to these. 

A guy walked up to me and grabbed my ass, as he whispered to me. "Hey, baby girl. You're so hot." I looked at the guy and fuck. He's cool but he's not my type, he's way too obnoxious for me. So I turned around and then looked at my friends.

She looked at me in a laughing expression. "I need a drink!" I shouted and swerved. "I'm beginning to get sober, all the guys and the jerks here are starting to look unattractive and ugly again!" I rolled my eyes and walked past Bailey.