Chapter Twelve

Radhika's pov

I woke up with a severe headache. It felt like someone was banging my head. I don't remember much of yesterday night. I remember going down, having some drinks, dancing maybe. I don't remember anything clearly after the drinks if I'm being honest.

I held my head in my hands because of the spinning. I looked around for some water when I saw two aspirins and note beside the class of water.

Have the medicine. It will help you with your hangover. I have ordered the breakfast and having shower. I will be back in 10 minutes.
Rishabh

It was really thoughtful of him. I took the medicines immediately. I wanted the spinning to stop. As soon as the aspirins kicked in, I felt better. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room or in my clothes. It was Rishabh's room and most probably Rishabh's shirt. I started to have an anxiety attack just thinking about the possibility of what could've happened.

As I was struggling with my memory of last night Rishabh came out from the bathroom with wearing nothing but towel that hung low on his hips. Even in the state of panic that I was in I couldn't help but look at him.

He looked like someone who worked out a sufficient amount since he was very fit. There were few water droplets dripping on his abs. They weren't six packs or anything but they were very well defined. Who knew he looked like this beneath those suits. My throat suddenly felt drying looking at the water dripping on his body. He is an attractive man, no doubt but this is very hot.

"Can't get enough of me even after last night?" His voice was teasing and his statement was confusing.

My eyebrows creased and I looked at him like a crazy woman "What? What happened?"

"Last night. Don't you remember? Anyway, did you take the medicine?"  He seemed surprisingly normal but he made a little comment which made me wonder what was he talking about? Nothing happened, atleast as far as I remember nothing happened but then again, I don't remember much.

"Wh-hat happened last n-night?" I asked clutching the collar of the shirt like lifeline.

He sat on the corner  of the bed and smirked at me. He smirked! "Last night was amazing. I didn't know you were so um.. funny... If alcohol makes you like this you should probably drink everyday and naughty, you're a very naughty girl" he winked at me. He was smirking and winking and roaming half naked. He was changed man. What if this happened because of last night? Oh God!

I think my breath got caught in my throat and I didn't know what was the best thing to say. I started putting pressure on my brain to remember something, anything but it just increased my headache and helped in nothing.  "I-I me-me wha-" I couldn't even form a sentence I was just numb. 

Just when I was about to die in my own embarrassment Rishabh cracked a little smile. He smirked mischievously. I didn't know he had any humour in him. He laughed, he actually laughed and I looked at him in awe. I didn't know he could laugh.

"You're so naive. God!" He put on his tie "Nothing happened, okay? You were passed out by the time I got you up. I asked a housekeeper to change your clothes. I wasn't even in the room. I'm not as bad as you think"

Even though it was nice to see him laugh at that very moment I just wanted to slit his throat for being a jerk.

I cursed under my breath but I was more than relieved.

"What did you just say? Come again"

"That is nothing. I'm really hungry"

"Go get ready breakfast will be soon here. And yes after breakfast we are meeting our client okay" he said picking up the newspaper to read. I nodded and collected my belongings. I took a cold shower to get rid off the hangover. I wore a grey pencil skirt and a back embroidered shirt I applied a little make up to hide my obvious hungover.  After picking up necessary things I headed towards Rishabh's room for breakfast.

"Good morning finally" he said passing me a cup of coffee.

"Not a good one for me. My head hurts so bad"

"Then you shouldn't have drank yourself to death." He said nonchalantly

I rolled my eyes "Jeez, thanks. I-" I shut up immediately realising he is still my boss and I can't sass him.

"Okay then have your breakfast and we leave after that" He said getting up to get some files and his stuff.

"Do we meet Pakhi today?"

"Yess we will be meeting Arjun and Pakhi both" He said smiling towards me. He actually gave me a smile which made mine grow bigger. I didn't know he could smile like that. His eyes twinkle when he smiles, it is so adorable.

"You look good when you smile. You should smile more" I said before I could even think. I was preparing myself for what he was going to say next but rather he gave me small nod and didn't press the issue for which I was thankful. It was an odd thing to say to your boss, maybe I'm still drunk. 

I happily finished my breakfast after he left.

We were soon in the building of SINHA ENTERPRISES. It was multinational company. We were greeted by a receptionist which also happened to be Mr. Sinha's Assistant. She was looking at Rishabh like some piece of meat which made me raise my eyebrow at her. I felt sorry and bothered from her actions. Sorry because no matter what she was trying to do Rishabh wasn't paying any attention. And bothered, I had no idea. It was just weird watching her do all this for his attention.

I spotted Arjun and Pakhi standing with a middle aged man which I assume is Mr. Sinha. We made our way towards them and I greeted the couple with a smile.

"Welcome Rishabh"

"Pleasure Mr. Sinha" Rishabh replied "This is Radhika Vashishta, junior associate. She will assisting us for this project" he continued pointing towards.

"Hello young lady. Nice to meet you" he said offering his hand to shake.

"Pleasure is all mine" I replied with a smile and shaking his hand.

We took our seats and meeting began. It was quite boring and when you're hungover it is more than horrible. Rishabh was really into the meeting, he even asked me write some notes for him which I'm sure I very much missed but nevertheless I tried my best to keep up with whatever that was happening.