Chapter Twenty Five

Radhika's pov

I could still his lips on mine. I can't believe it he actually kissed me. I've dreamed of this so many times but nothing was as perfect as this. It felt so right. As soon as he kissed me, everything melt away and all I could think about was the person I was kissing. I realized he was the only person I wanted to kiss and it made my heart overwhelm with emotions. I've never felt something this strong for somebody in my entire life. It was terrifying to me.

"So you're gonna listen to my story now?" He asked breaking my trance

"Um, yeah, but are you sure you want to tell me now?"

He smiled "I think I am"

I smiled back.

"It's been almost three years since we have been separated. It isn't a nice story and by the time I'll finish I'm sure you'll think I was stupid but apart from all this it is important for you to know because you mean a lot to me. I j-"

My phone rang and interupted us. I picked it up and it Anya informing me about Rishabh's meeting.

"You've a meeting right now"

"Yeah I know but-"

I kept my hand on his "I want to know, trust me, I really want to know everything but we need to get back to work. Moreover this isn't the time to talk about this. We're technically on official hours"

"Yeah. You're right. We'll talk after the office is over. Okay?"

"Okay. Let's go"

As we walked back to office I noticed Chhaya had left already. I don't know why she was here and I didn't bother to ask Rishabh either because I was waiting for him to tell me everything. I got back to my work. Although I was still clueless I didn't feel completely lost. I felt lighter and better and I had a feeling that everything is going to okay.

After office we drove back to my apartment so that I can change real quick. He said he wanted to talk somewhere private where there wouldn't be disturbance and I agreed.

I got dressed in a dark green colour off shoulder top with a rugged demin and matching footwear.

"Well, that was fast" he said as soon as I entered the car "And you look amazing"

"Thank you!" I smiled. I couldn't help but blush a little.

He laughed and drove. I told him not go somewhere fancy so he told me he was taking us to his place not somewhere public.

Turns out his house was equally fancy. He had a luxury apartment and as the name itself is explainatory it was indeed luxurious. It was a bachelor pad but not the like the typical ones. It had homely feel to it as well. There were pictures of his family and his childhood which were adorable.

"Your house is amazing. It is really nice"

He gave me a glass of water and said "Thank you!"

He was standing at the kitchen counter. I sat on one of the tool and leaned forward "Not to sound too desperate, I'm starving. What are we eating?"

"I don't know. I can cook us something" he shrugged

"You can cook? That's surprising. Look, I intend to live a long and healthy life. Let's oder take out."

"Haha. Very funny. I can cook some things"

"Okay, boss. Surprise me"

He chuckled and opened fridge, before taking out the needed ingredients he tossed a juice bottle towards me.