Chapter Twenty Six

Radhika's pov

Today we had a meeting with Chhaya. The meeting was meant only for the board members and the share holders but Rishabh suggested that I should be there too. I didn't want to put him any awkward position which is why I refused him, but he insisted that my presence is essential for him.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was terrified. I already was on Chhaya's radar and I didn't want to cause more trouble for Rishabh.

I stepped into my office when Anya told me that Rishabh was waiting for me, I walked into his cabin and he looked complete disaster. He was in his yesterday's clothes which means he was here the whole night. Although his tie was hanging loose, shirt was out, sleeves were flooded up and his hair were beyond messy. He looked amazing. I wonder how can someone look so hot not even doing anything. He wasn't doing any effort. He just looked amazing as it is.

I was standing there admiring him when he ran his hands through his messy hair "Damn!" I whispered to myself.

Atleast that's what I thought until I got a reply "Really? That good?" Rishabh smriked at me and my face turned red from embarrassment.

"How long have you known I was standing here?" I asked in a timid voice.

"Long enough"

I cleared my throat and after putting my belongings on the chair I spoke "You look like a complete mess"

"I know but after our conversation I did not wanted to take any chance. I want Chhaya to know that I deserve this and I've worked for this. I don't want to give her any reason to put me down so I stayed in office all night and personally worked on it"

"You can go and change since we still have an hour for the meeting meanwhile I can get you a nice coffee"

"That sounds great and yes do read the project file. You should know about the meeting" he replied and I nodded

After he left, I stared reading the project file which showed that our law firm has emerged to be the number one law firm in India. It showed our profit ratios, our shares in different companies all over India and companies we are closely associated with. Rishabh worked really hard with his project and I hope that everything goes according to us.

The meeting started and I was seated next to Rishabh, he had his tense look and his straight face. Once everyone was seated including Chhaya the meeting took of and from what I understood it was in Rishabh's behalf.

"Mr. Jaisingh we want a slight chance. We want 40% control on your business and 30% shares instead of 20% control and 10% shareholders and 20% shares" Chhaya interrupted.

"We aren't changing the plan Ms. Rajput. If you can see we actually offered you 15% part in profits and I in no hell giving you the control over my company" Rishabh replied bitterly

"I don't think so. Mr. Jaisingh do you want this precious deal to slip off your hands?" She smriked

"Ms. Rajput, my facts state that your company is also getting a great benefit associating with us as because of our dynamic reputation and just as we don't want our company to lose such ideal deal same goes for your company. I think you are smart enough not to make your company suffer due to any of the reasons" I replied with a fake smile. She clenched her jaw and I could see flames of anger in her eyes but I didn't care. It had to be said.

Rishabh smiled at me and I nodded happily at him.

"So is it a deal, Ms. Rajput?" Rishabh asked with extending his hand

"Fine" She replied shaking his hand and glaring at me.

Everyone left the board room and me and Rishabh were left alone.