Request (Please Read)

Dear readers,

Everyone, actually mostly people skip this, I do too so I'll keep this small and hopefully sweet.

I'm happy you choose my story. I've put in a lot of effort into it. This story got me through a really tough time in life and I'm incredibly grateful for that. It is my first ever work, my first baby so if you like it, I'm so grateful.

I know it is said alot but I'm going to be a little annoying and say it again, please vote for my story. The more you vote, the more people can be aware and the more appreciation my story gets. It'll take a second to press the little star at the bottom. It'll make me so incredibly happy.

I've other work too and they're just as precious to me and it would mean the world if they get appreciation too. I know I'm being demanding and pushy but I gotta promote my work, its my blood and sweat (metaphorically, obviously)

Lastly, I'm not an enemy to criticism. I can accept my mistakes and I love all your comments. I read all of them and each one of those make me smile. Just like when you follow me, if I could make you one percent satisfied, please follow me. You'll be making me alot happier than you can imagine.

Now, I'll let you go and read the story. I'm very grateful and thankful to each of you, readers. I've immense love and I wish you people all the great things in life.

Love.