☆ Chapter 1 ☆ ~ There's a new boy!

- BAMMM!!!!

*krrrrriiiiiiinnngggg ting ting ting ting*

My stupid ass neighbour woke me up with whatever he was doing. I guess he found something else to do other than burning rubbish 24/7. Bloody pyromaniac! I hope you die!!!!

I glanced at my table clock after that pyromaniac neighbour, Mr. Chin-chong-fuck-your-mother woke me up with some kind of drilling noises this morning. Okay, so his real name is Mr. Chin. Yeap, he is Asian. Fucking Asian!

Oh, wait... So am I.

The clock showed 4 : 12 a.m.

Fuck! Who the hell drills their home at 4 : 12 a.m.?

"Bloody shut the fuck up, dammit!", I shouted while banging on the wall. The drilling stopped. It worke-

*Krrrrnnnggggg!!!!!!*

and the revenge of the pyro resumes.

*sighs*

I wasn't always this pissy. I used to wake up with a smile every morning when I was still with him. I looked forward to every new day. Him. Him...

"Snap out of it, dammit! Don't be such a weak bitch!", I argued with myself. 

*~*~*~*~*

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I am so late for classes because I fell asleep in the bathroom after Mr. Chin decided to stop his mental torture for the day. This is the third time I am late this week. The hallway is empty without any student in sight. Just great!

"Hey, you're late. Being a good student, I might just report you to the teacher"

I decided to turn around to give a piece of my mind to this nosy piece of sh-

"Woah! He's so cute! Hmmm... I've never seen him before", I thought to myself while he gave me a smug grin. "Walk away, Maine. Just walk away", I thought while turning on my heels and head back to class. While I hurried away, I thought I heard something like, "Hey" and "name" or something like that.

I was in luck as the teacher for the first period was away for some seminar and there was a free lesson. Before I even managed to take a seat, one of my closest friend, Madeleine asked if I saw the new guy. And before I managed to reply, Aimee moved me over with her butt, sharing half of my seat while trying to join in the conversation.

*~*~*~*~*

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up later!", to which Madeleine and Aimee nodded while heading towards the cafeteria. I stayed in class because I was copying Aimee's homework which I accidentally-purposely-conveniently forgot to do. I may have bad records in school, but I am a first class student. It's an Asian thing. We're competitive to make up for the lack of other stuffs. Like, the boobs department. *coughs*

When I walked out of the classroom to head towards the cafeteria, I saw Madeleine and Aimee chatting up the new guy a couple of classes away. Putting on my shy, innocent look, I walked up to Madeleine without sparing a glance to the new guy as if I did not see him there.

"Um, Madeleine, I left your book on the table and there is th-"

The new guy cut me off by asking what is my name. I pretended to not hear him and continued the very "urgent" conversation with Madeleine. When I finished, the new guy decided to ask Madeleine for my name this time. Madeleine encouraged him to ask me instead.