Chapter 3

Still Quinn's POV- "Dad?" I asked as I walked through the door. No response. He's probably still at work, which means it's his late day, again. It checked the time on my phone and it was already 4:00. I live really far from the school, so it takes a while to get back home. I started making pasta because I was really hungry. I poured the pasta into the water and put 7 minutes on the timer. I started to do homework because I didn't feel like doing it later. I finished my social studies homework right when the timer went off. So I took the pasta out of the pot and put a little sauce over it. I ate as I finished the rest of my homework. I cleared my area and went into my room. I turned on the t.v. for some background noise as I opened my laptop to tumblr. About ten minutes into me browsing on tumblr, I got a text message from my best friend, Mack. Well her full name is Mackenzie but I have always called her Mack. We have been best friends since kindergarten. She has green eyes and medium length blond hair. She is about my height and she is extremely friendly to everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. I looked down at my phone and I see "QUINN YOU NEED TO COME TO MY HOUSE RN, THIS IS A 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!" So I jumped out of bed, put on my converse, wrote a little note to my dad in case he came home and I wasn't here and ran out the door. "God this better be a real emergency" I thought as I ran out the door and locked it. 

AN: OOOOOO, wonder what Mack's emergency is. Stay tuned to find out. Stay sweet and live life to the fullest. -Belle