Chapter 9

Our lips were inches apart and... *DING DONG.* Our lips brushed against each other as I jumped up at the sound of the door bell. I jumped off the couch and ran to the door. There stood a smiling Katie. "Hey, Qui-" She cut off looking behind me seeing Noah. "Is that Noah?" She whispered to me. "Yes." "Did I interrupt anything?" She asked looking sorry. "Yes." I said feeling extremely annoyed. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." "It's okay." Noah stood up. "Katie?" He asked. "Hi Noah." "Oh my god I haven't seen you in ages." He said walking over to the front door. "I know. Omg you have gotten so big." She said smiling. He hugged her. "Um, Katie, why are you here." "Oh right. Your dad asked me to check up on you and make sure you are still alive." "I'm good." "Ok, well I have to go. Bye Quinn, love you." "Love you too." I shut the door and Noah pushed me against it. "Now where were we." He said with a soft loving smiling. He pressed his lips against mine. His lips were so soft and just amazing to kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. He lifted me up and brought me to the couch. We sat there kissing each other for about five minutes. I started playing with his hair during out kiss. I was tugging at it and wrapping little pieces  around my fingers. We pulled away and my eyes fluttered open. "I have been wanting to do that for the longest time." He said smiling. "Same." I sighed out smiling over at him.

AN- hey sorry I haven't updated in ages. I've been through a lot over the past few months so updating was definitely not on my mind. I'll try to keep updating but I can't promise anything. HIGH SCHOOL IS HARD!!!! So like yeah. :) Stay sweet and live life to the fullest. -Belle

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 03, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

She Never Saw Him Coming जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें