Chapter 8

I woke up in an extremely good mood. I took a shower, put on a little makeup, got dressed and blew dry my hair. I was dressed in jeans, a graphic tee that said, Shhhh no one cares, and my converse. I texted Noah at about 12. 

Q- Hey what time are you coming over?

N- 12:30?

Q- Sounds cool. See you then

N- see you then

So I watched Netflix until he came. The door bell rang and my heart began racing instantly. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I started sweating a little bit. I opened the door and Noah was standing there smiling with a box in his hand. "Hey." he said. "Hi." "What's that?" I asked curiously. "Well my mom heard we were talking again and she found a box that she kept and it's all pictures and stuff that she had from when we were kids." "Omg that's so cool." "Yeah, so I thought we could look through them today." "Okay, well come in, let's start." So for about an hour we looked through this giant box and laughed so hard at all the memories we had together. We went through all the pictures except one. "I was saving this one for last." Noah said handing me a picture. I took it and looked at it. It was a picture of me and Noah holding hands in the second grade on a playground. "Awe we were so cute." I said smiling. "We were." "What happened to us, Noah? We used to be best friends and then in middle school you ditched me. Why?." "I guess I just got my head all wrapped up in popularity that I forgot who my real friends were. Quinny I really missed you. I am so sorry for ditching you in middle school." "It's okay. I always tell Katie that you forgot I even existed." "How could I forget you? You were my best friend. I always saw you in the hall way, but I was always to scared to talk to you because I thought you were mad at me for ditching you. And also, Abby didn't like you very much so I didn't want to make her mad. By the way what happened between you and Abby?" "Well," I started saying. "Me and Abby don't have the best history together." "What happened?" 

*Flashback to the fourth grade. Scene- Abby walked past Quinn at recess right as Quinn jumped into a mud puddle. Quinn jumped and splashed mud right onto Abby. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY CLOTHES, MY CLOTHES. QUINN HOW COULD YOU. YOU LITTLE BRAT. DON'T JUMP IN MUD PUDDLES." "Oh my gosh, Abby, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you walking by." "Whatever you little brat." She pushed me right into the mud puddle face first. She walked away laughing as I was left in the puddle crying. 

*Flashback ends.*

"Ok that's awful, but could she still hate you from the fourth grade. I mean it's really unlikely she remembers that." "Oh wait, that's not the end. There was the eighth grade.." I said trailing off. 

*Flashback to the eighth grade. Scene- Quinn just walked into Abby in the lunch room and spilt milk all over Abby's new shirt.* 

"OMG LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. YOU LITTLE BITCH. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY NEW SHIRT. I NOW LOOK AND SMELL HORRIBLE. Abby screamed on the top of her lungs. "I'm so sorry." "No you aren't. It's not like you care. As long as it isn't yours you think you can just go around ruining things like it doesn't matter. Well listen up you little peasant. It does matter and I'm gonna ruin the rest of your school years to make up for this." "No please." I started crying. She just looked at me and walked away. I was left on the cafeteria floor sobbing out of fear. 

*End of flashback*

"Oh wow. She was awful." "Yeah you have no idea." "What did I ever see in her?" He asked me. "I'll take that was it was a rhetorical question and not answer." I laughed a little bit. "It was a rhetorical question." He laughed with me. "Okay good. I didn't wanna start naming all the things wrong with her, because that would take ages." "True." He giggled. (I hate the word chuckle, so giggle is better.) We both stopped laughing and were just smiling at each other. I stared into his amazingly beautiful blue eyes. His eyes were going from my eyes to my lips. My heart fluttered and my stomach turned. He tilted his head and moved closer to me. I leaned in as well and closed my eyes. Our lips were inches apart and...

AN: do they kiss? do they not? find out what happens next. Stay sweet and live life to the fullest. -Belle