Chapter 7

I slowly opened the door and... there he was. The most amazing, perfect, good-looking guy I have ever met. Noah. "Hi." he said with the cutest smile I have ever seen. My heart was racing so fast and my palms got all sweaty. "uh-um-h-he-hey" I stuttered. We stood in an awkward silence for the longest minute of my life. "Um, Noah, not to be rude, but why are you at my house?" Even though I am perfectly okay with it."Oh right, um, I found some of your papers mixed in with mine from today." "Oh okay." "Would you like to come inside so we can figure this all out?" "Yeah sure." So Noah came inside my house and we sat at the kitchen table and went through all the papers. "Wait Noah, how do you know where I live?" "I mean we did hang out as kids and I didn't think you moved so yeah I remember where you live." He said smiling. "I thought you forgot about me." "How could I? Quinny, you were my best friend. I couldn't forget about you." "Wow" I said smiling. "Hey, remember at my 6th birthday party where that clown was hitting on my mom?" I asked giggling. "Oh yeah. Creepy clown Joe." "My dad flipped out when he saw that happening." "Oh yeah. Didn't he throw the clown into your pool?" "Yup."  We both started hysterical laughing. After a few seconds the laughing died out. "Wasn't that a few months before your mom passed away?" "Yeah." I said looking down. I remember you cried to me when you found out." "Yeah, I remember that." A few awkward seconds later Noah looked up at me. "I'm sorry for bringing that up." "No it's okay. I miss getting to talk about her. My dad doesn't like to talk about her because it upsets him to much." "Yeah I get it. I should probably get going." "Okay" I said kinda disappointed he was leaving. "We should hang out more often. I miss you Quinny." " I miss you too." I said smiling at the ground. "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" "Yeah sure." "Cool, see you tomorrow." He said walking out the door. "See ya." I said closing the door. I turned around when I shut it and slowly slid down it. I sat there for about five minutes, smiling like a complete fool. I finally got up from the floor and went to my room. I got out my phone and texted Mack. I told her everything that happened. She totally flipped out. We texted for about and hour and then I fell asleep. At about two in the morning I woke up to something knocking on my window. Thing is, I'm on the second floor so I don't know how this is possible. I grabbed a bat and a flash light. I slowly opened my curtain and turned on the flashlight. Noah was crouching on the top of my garage roof, which is right next to my window. "Oh my god." I sighed as I opened the window to talk to him. "What are you doing here?" I forgot to give you my phone number." "So you are giving it to me at two in the morning?" I asked looking over at my clock. "Yup. Here you go." he said handing me a piece of paper and jumping down from the garage. I looked at the paper and it says, To Quinny- (347)132-4567. From Noah <3.  I sighed happily and got back into bed.