Interview with: OliverTheWriter

Author:

Oliver

Name of Book:

Wild Wolfblood

Genre of Book:

Werewolf/Fantasy/Action

How did you discover wattpad?

I was scrolling through my Twitter when someone said "Hey check out wattpad!" So I did - best decision ever! I have been through many books via Nanowrimo, so it has really done something for me.

How did your interest in writing originate?

It was when I was about, 7-ish when I began connecting with the characters that I thought about in class. I started to role play them online before turning their backstories into novels. After I found warrior cats, which inspired fan fics and role plays before I discovered a show called Wolfblood that inspired me to write a werewolf novel.

What was the inspiration for your story?

I wanted to come up with a story that didn't involve love and finding a mate, and focused on an adventure, that helped the character overcome challenges that had nothing to do with love. I wanted to do a story that wasn’t cliché, and was based off a connectable character.

Did you stick to your original story plot or changed it?

I really just pantz the story. I get characters, a place and write. I enjoy it that way, it's no official thing.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

I haven't written this, but the alpha of the moonstone pack- Zack, is a very likable character that I have plans for – epic backstory and stuff.

Can you say something extra about your book readers does don’t know?

The girl who Otis has a crush on is based on a girl I've crushed on for a year.

Have you ever had writers block? How do/did you overcome it?

Yes, it is a very bad experience, but I just have a nap and then I'm fine, YAY!

Are your characters based on real life people?

Yeah, Otis is based off me, and his friends an enemy’s, even the artists he likes, are based of my life, with a bit more magic and adventure of course.

Who inspire you/Favorite authors published and Wattpad?

I love Michael Grant, J.K Rowling, Suzanne Collins and the guy who wrote the wizard of oz. On wattpad I'm a fan of.phantom02, ninjaslovetacos, and owenuzzell.

Anything else you would like to add?

Read my books and eat tacos my unicorns!