Interview with: MackenzieAndRose

Author (s):

Mackenzie and Rose

Name of Book:

Doesn't...?

Genre of Book:

Werewolf/Romance Genre novel.

How did you discover wattpad?

I discovered Wattpad after my co-writer, Rose, introduced it to me during lunch one day.

How did your interest for writing originate?

My interest for writing started after I read a lot of FanFiction and wanted to start my own.

What was the inspiration for your story?

 The inspiration for our story was our own lives and some other Werewolf/Romance stories.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

We came up with our idea on the spot, but, seeing how we no longer live near each other, Rose and I are coming up with ideas as we go, writing our chapter to play along with the previous.

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

We never exactly HAD an original plot, so we take ideas our readers give and try to tie them into the story.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

My favorite character in our story would probably be Jason (cuz who DOESN'T love a blonde-haired blue-eyed Alpha with a soft side?).

Are your characters based on real life people?

Mackenzie is based on me, Rose is based on herself, and Mr. Valentine is based on the (cute) sub we had for science one day.

If your life was a book what would be the title?

The title of my life would probably be Long Way From Home.

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

Our book is part of a series (probably a Trilogy) and it is my way of letting go of some of the stress in my life.

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it?

I CONSTANTLY have writer's block, but I have multiple stories, so I write them, or I read Hetalia Reader-Inserts.

Anything extra you would like to add?

'Doesn't...?' is FULL of Drama, but I'm trying to tone it down a bit, so things will be slow in my chapters for a while. Also, we're having a contest where the winner's OC will be put in the story for the Talent Show (and maybe more) in a few chapters.