Interview with: DarkeSilverWolfe

Author:

Renee Wolfe

Name of Book:

Yeah, I Rejected You

Genre of Book:

Werewolf, Romance, Teen-Fiction

How did you discover Wattpad?

It wasn’t anything special, a friend of mine just showed this site to me!

How did your interest for writing originate?

I’m a huge reader, I’ve always LOVED reading! Whenever I read, I feel as if I’m with the character in their world, and I always get so connected with the characters that I get all emotional whenever something happens to them! I started writing when was in sixth grade. My teacher always made us write stories for homework, and I found a passion for it :)

What was the inspiration for your story?

Plenty of Wattpad stories. I guess there are plenty of rejection books on Wattpad, but I wanted to write one of my own!

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

You know those times where you randomly get an idea in math class or from a dream? I got one on the bus! I had just finished reading a splendid werewolf story, I was wiping my tears, and then I just thought of this random sentence, just a short sentence: “Yeah, I rejected you.” So starting from that, I decided that it’d be really cool to write a werewolf story based on that!

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

In the beginning, I decided to make it fully about what Chase does to get Shayla, but if you’ve read my story, it’s completely different! There’s the chase, then Shayla gets- okay, I’ll stop there, I’m giving too much away!

Who is your favorite character from your story?

I can’t decide!!! I think I like Chase, because he’s just so possessive of Shayla and he’s just so willing to do anything for her. But I like Ashlyn as well, since she’s just like a crazy, awesome, ridiculous best friend! She loves clothes as much as I love food, she’s super protective of Shayla, and even though Ashlyn isn’t a major character in the story, her care for Shayla is unmistakable.

Are your characters based on real life people?

Yeah, it never occurred to me though! Shayla is kind of based on who I am and what I want to be and what I want to have! So everything you know about Shayla, is practically me (personality, hobbies, music choice, etc~) and I’d like to be a werewolf like her and train with daggers and swords!

If your life was a book what would be the title?

Oh my… I have no idea… Maybe “Darker Dreaming” or “Dreaming Darker” :D I’m a dreamer (I still believe I will turn into a werewolf someday) and I’m a bit of a “dark” person. Like, I like anything black or grey or silver, I sometimes think dark (when I close up myself) and I’ve always been shielded from dangers (I don’t get much freedom)

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

Okay, everyone, huddle in. *whispers* Shayla, has actually always had a little crush on Chase without realizing it much!!!

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it?

Oh my wolves, writers block =.=” I never exactly do overcome it… I just delete the paragraph I get stuck on and re-write it, but that is only when I can’t think of what to write! Writers block usually occurs to me in the beginnings of stories or chapters, because in order to create a good story/chapter, you need a good beginning. I normally would just go onto Tumblr, reblog some pictures, do homework, or listen to music, then the writer’s block would fade away :P

Anything extra you would like to add?

Yes! Thank you for letting me have an interview and also for reading! Also, a reminder to everyone, even if you don’t know me or haven’t read my stories: STAY BEAUTIFUL, STAY UNIQUE, STAY YOU <3