Interview with: cowgirl456

Author:

Brittany

Name of Book:

The Unlikely Mate

Genre of Book:

Werewolf and fan fiction

How did you discover wattpad?

I discovered wattpad from my cousin who lives in Texas. I went to visit her and her family this summer and she showed me the app and I was hooked.

How did your interest for writing originated?

My interest in writing has been a long time (thing). Ever since I could read I was thinking of ideas for stories. In fact I had a story on my lap top but the battery got fried so it needs to be fixed before I can upload that story on wattpad.

What was the inspiration for your story?

My inspiration for my story is the TV Series Teen Wolf.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

I came up with my story because I wondered what it would be like if I was in the show. So I am writing this book because it's a way for me to express myself, in ways I never could.

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

I go off and on with keeping to the plot. Some things in the TV Series I would change a detail here or there but otherwise I have certain episodes with certain parts that I keep and the rest of it, is all my ideas.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

I would have to say Skylar would be my favorite character just because I write her the way I want, and she is the person I don't let anybody see. Because Skylar is everything that I want to be, and yet I put a wall around myself so that no one see's who I really want to become and that's... me.

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

WHAT I can say to my readers is watch out because you found out that Deucalion is hiding a big secret but Skylar is hiding an even deadlier one.

Have you ever had writer’s block? How did/do you overcome it?

YES I have had a writer’s block but I really don't know how I overcame it. I think all I can say is jot down ideas you want for that chapter and once you have them down think to yourself if I was the reader what topic would I mostly be interested in?

Are your character based on real life people?

YES my people are based off of real people that play the characters in the hit TV show Teen Wolf.

Who inspire you/Favorites authors published and Wattpad?

OH my god I have read so many books that I am mentally not able to remember them all.

Anything else you would like to add?

What I would like to add is I would really like more comments good and bad so that way I can improve on my writing skills and I do take Ideas so if you have one I would love to hear them.