Interview with: KelsGirl

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="width: 419px;">Name of Book: The Runaway Werewolf

Genre of Book: Werewolf

How did you discover wattpad? A friend told me about it!

How did your interest for writing originate? I used to write stories in Primary school a lot, and the teacher's said I had a 'creative mind'.

What was the inspiration for your story? I love Werewolf books, so I thought I'd write one myself.

How did you come up with the idea for your story? It was always in my head when reading Werewolf books, so I decided to put it down on paper, well computer aha.

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it? The main idea is the same, with small bits changed.

Who is your favorite character from your story? The main character, Kelsey.

Are your characters based on real life people? A few of them are.

If your life was a book what would be the title? The Story Of My Life.

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know? The main character is quite similar to myself, I even gave her my first name.

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it? Not yet! But I would probably ask my friends for ideas.

Anything extra you would like to add? Thank you to WerewolfLibrary for adding my book to your Library!

</pre>