27 | The Aftermath

Travis lay unconscious on the sandy beach, the waves rolling over his body in a hypnotic rhythm that hushed him to sleep. In an abrupt jolt he sat up and started coughing up the remains of sea water and blood.

His clothes were soaked and his hair was plastered against his forehead. The sunlight blinded him momentarily until his vision cleared and he could make out the vast expanse of ocean before him.

Suddenly a thought struck him like lightning. The storm, the ship, the water filling his lungs, he could remember it all. His mind replayed the moment he fell into the water, the ships breaking apart above the surface. He remembered the splintering wood break off the Argo II and peirce his side, reopening the old bullet wound and coming out his back.

His hand immediately went to his side, but to his shock and confusion, he felt no wound. He ripped off what was left of the stained bandages that had covered his torso and stared at the untainted skin.

He shook off the thought the best he could and stood to his feet. About twenty feet away from him down the beach was a metal box from the Hellsing that somehow hadn't sunk. He new it was from the Hellsing because it bore the symbol on its lid. The same deformed skull and crossed swords that he had once wore on his forearm. He swallowed hard and stumbled around the box, a deep seated fear rising in his chest.

Travis had been walking down the beach at a sluggish pace when he suddenly heard yelling ahead of him. In a moment of panic he ran for the woodland area and ducked behind a palm bush.

After a minute or so he could finally make out the familiar voice that cursed at the sea. From a distance he saw the dark captain yelling, his whale bone sword gripped in his hand and a blonde man walking behind him.

Travis wondered, did everyone end up on this island? And if they had, where were they?

Hehe...

So guys! Who are you rooting for? The Hellsing or the Argo II?
Personally, I really like them both.
Also, I'm getting LOST vibes. Anyone else?