gifts

Dipper's POV
I awake to the sound of Grenda's screaming. Ugh that means a sleepover is being created. I sat up and walk out of the room with my vest,hat and a book. "Katelyn do it now!" Grenda ordered. Katelyn jumped,sighed and walked up to me. " You better enjoy this." She blushed then...

" She blushed then

Kissed my cheek. She pulled back and walked to Grenda."happy now?" She asked. The other girls nodded. I walked out and ate breakfast after I put my hat and vest on."hey,dude."Soos greeted me from the living room."Hey Soos." I greeted back before taking a bite out of a apple fritter. I looked at the clock and it was 10:58 "I'm going to the park. Bye Soos!"I said walking out the door.
I was walking past alot of stores but something caught my eye.

A lightning bolt necklace that had a galaxy look on it. I had an idea of getting it for Katelyn. She loves lightning bolts and galaxy looks. I wanted to buy it hit but I forgot my money. Ugh that sucks. I ran back to the shack,grabbing my wallet and running back to the store and buying it. She will love it." I put it in the case. "Now to write a letter.hmmmm" I said rubbing my chin. I ran home and into my bedroom. Finding all the girls about to leave. Time to write my letter!

Katelyn's POV
I went into town for a breather from the girls. And while I was walking past stores something caught my eye.

Yes! A pine tree sweater for Dipper! I walked in and bought it

Yes! A pine tree sweater for Dipper! I walked in and bought it. I bought it and walked out."Time to write a letter!"I cheered running home. After about 25 minuets I ran to the shack w without the sweater but with the letter. I walked in and ran in to Dipper then slamming my head on the back of the door."Ow,Dammit!"I hissed in pain."Oh my gosh,Katelyn! I'm so sorry!"He said. I then stood up and grabbed his hand. I ran with him to my house in my room."Dipper,take this and open it,please." I gave him the bag with the sweater and letter in it. "Okay but take this please."he handed me a tiny box and a letter. I opened it and found a galaxy lightning bolt necklace. I blushed and opened the letter.

Dear Katelyn, I love you and I will never stop. Even if we part or fight I promise you I will still love you. Your smile is sweeter and laugh than sugar. Your eyes are brown as chocolate. And your hair is as flowing as the wind. If you didn't have these features I would still love you. I hope we can be together forever❣❣❣~Dipper Pines.

I literally cried reading that. I looked up to see Dipper holding the letter crying. He looked at me and hugged me. His warms arms always get the best of me! I cried tears of joy. When he let me go he put on the sweater and I put on the necklace. "Dipper I--"I got cut off by a kiss. This had to be the best gift ever.