cousin shopping

Dipper's POV
I couldn't sleep this night. While Katelyn jumped universes there was different versions of her. One was a fox. Another was a mean girl who kept trying to kiss me and another was one where she claimed that she didn't know me. The original Katelyn must have came back because there were no more when the girl who didn't know me left. I kept thinking that Katelyn is gonna fall for another boy. After that thought I was crying and walked to my backpack. The blade. I took it out and put it to my arm. "Hello again."I slit my skin open. Mabel was sleeping and I was trying to be quiet. I kept thinking about Katelyn. I cut a few more and then I put it back. Dripping blood across the floor, I walked back to my bed and went to sleep.
*Morning*
Katelyn's POV
My aunt told me to get ready because, we were going to the mall. I got into some shorts and a T-shirt. I put on my converse as well. While I put my hair up I had noticed someone on my desk. "Hey Will!"I greeted he looked at me and then sighed."Katelyn!!!"Noelle my aunt called. "I'm coming!"I ran down the stairs and into her car."Everyone here?"Auntie Noelle asked "Yes!"Everyone called. I was sitting next to Demi and Oscar."Hey,Katelyn."Demi said." 'Sup Demi?"I asked "Nothing just recovering from that "Problem"."She said when we arrived. "Okay,uh....games! Yes gamers go with Oscar and uh toys go with Ben. And Demi is going with me!"Noelle announced. The triplets and Carrie went to the toys so it was just Oscar and I. We were walking past dress stores when we passed this sweater thingy. Oscar stopped and stared inside the sweater store."Stay here!"He yelled then ran in. He later came out with two bags."One is for us and the other is for the others."He smiled then gave me a thing 2 sweater. He pulled out a thing 1

sweater and we both put them on. "Wow thanks,dude."We walked passed other stores and then we heard a lady say. "Aw what a cute couple. Such youth." We turned around to see who said that. An old lady."We are cousins!"I screeched. Everyone gasped. I blushed and grabbed his hand,dragging him to the gaming store."Wow people these days."We chorused. We walked in the store and saw gaming stuff galore. I bought a few things here and there for the family. I finished before Oscar so I went to the food court. I had seen every table had a couple in it. I got up with my milkshake while someone was passing by and it spilled all over her. "HEY WATCH IT!"The person yelled. It was a girl I had never seen before. I got up and walked away. Oscar was done so I spent most of the time making funny faces on my phone. We sat at a table. Oscar ran a hand through his orange hair. "I still don't understand how I'm a brunette and your a redhead."I laughed. He turned red and put down his phone."W-Well Carrie has Red hair."He crossed his arms."You dork."I ruffled his hair. "Your little brother never tells you but--" I answered my phone.
"Hello?!? Katelyn?!?"
"Yes,Mabel?"
"It's Dipper?! He has cuts and blood all over his arms and he won't wake up!!!!"
"I'm on my way!"
"Hurry!"
I hung up my phone and looked at Oscar. "Go ahead."He laughed. I gave him the bags and ran to the shack. I slammed the door open finding Mabel holding Dipper close to her. "Mabel!? What's wrong?"I asked. "It's Dipper...he won't wake up."She whispered. I walked up to him and tried everything I could to wake him up. "Mabel I have to do something that might affect Dipper. He might have some bad secret that could be the reason of this."I said putting a hand to his head and chanted words to get into his head. When I got there there was a blue door. I walked in and found doors I walked past the until I seen one that had said "Katelyn memories" I stopped and opened it. I walked in and seen more blue doors. I opened one and seen inside. It was the first day he met me.

"Wow she is beautiful."He mumbled. "Hi! I'm Katelyn. I said and held out my hand. 'Dang it she is making me nervous--

"HAHAHA." A lady or something cackled. I ran out and found the lady in a big room. I peaked and seen Dipper tied to a wall. He looked scared. The lady grabbed an axe and walked near him "Stop!" I yelled jumping on the lady. She fell and I ran to Dipper,untying him and made him teleport back into his body. The lady then got up and hacked the axe in my head. I wasn't hurt or bleeding do I took it out and hit her with it. "Bitch."I teleported out of his body and looked at him. He looked at Mabel madly and started yelling. "Mabel! What did I tell you about worrying about me?"He yelled. We laughed and hugged him. "Mabel can I have some alone time with him?"I whispered "Sure I am gonna get us milkshakes!"She squealed and ran out the room,outside. "Dipper I'm glad your okay."I cried "yeah..."He looked around. "I read your mind about me. On your first day here. And thanks for calling me beautiful." I hugged him. "Yeah,well I was being honest."he blushed. "Oh shoot I left Oscar at the mall!"I yelled. "Be right back!"I teleported to the mall. Oscar was talking to a really pretty cute girl. She gave him a slip if paper and kissed his cheek. She soon walked over to the smoothie shack and was ordering. "Oh my gosh! You got a girlfriend?"I jumped up and hugged him."Yeah,yeah. She gave me her number!!"He squealed. We were still talking and fangirling. "Ahem."I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around finding her. "Oscar you have a girlfriend....?"She looked at him. "What? Her? Ew no, we are cousins."He explained. "Oh. Are you Katelyn?"She smiled."Yes and you are?"I got out of her seat. "Megan."She sat down. I got another phone call. "Uh I gotta go see you guys later." I ran out the food court and onto a nearby bench. "Katelyn!"Aunt Noelle called. "Yes?" I asked "I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow and the triplets want to come with me. Can you make sure the house isn't torn apart for two weeks?"She asked. "Yes I can."I said."Oh dear Paul bunion thanks." She said then hung up. I noticed a girl who looked about my age. She was curled up in a ball and was crying. "Hey are you all right?"I asked. "No. Not really. My dumb family kicked me out."She looked up. Her eyes were Blue and her hair was red. "Oh I'm Katelyn."I introduced myself. I'm Kaylee."She said wiping a few tears away. "Is your last name brown?"I asked. "Yeah why?"she asked. I snapped my fingers."We used to go to kindergarten together!"I said. "Hmmmm oh yeah! Wow,Woods, you've changed."She said. "Hey you wanna stay at my house because, one: it's raining and two:If you stay here you might be greeted by perverts."I pointed out. "Uh sure."She gave a smile. "Let's start going because I see twin boys."I pointed to the boys walking near us. "Hey babes wanna go out?"They asked. "Um no thanks I'm taken."I declined. "Well whatever. Hey we could just have the red then."they said getting in her face. I felt upset this always happens to me and I dislike it!.They started touching her face and getting up in her bubble. Out of no where I socked both of them,made them fall down and grabbed her hand. She was blushing every time I touched her hand. We finally reached the house I let her in the guest room. I changed into some big shirt and basketball shorts. I texted Dipper for the rest of the night.
(Kitty=Katelyn)
(Dip=Dipper)
Dip:Sup?
Kitty:Nothing.you?
Dip:Mabel got sick from eating too much glitter :P
Kitty:I hope she gets better.😞
Dip:

Kitty:Oh

Kitty:Oh. Of course she would.
Dip:I love you😉
Kitty:I love you too,Dork.😙❤
Dip:What time is it?
Kitty: 2:20 Am.
Dip:Hey Stan is in Vegas still. Wanna come over tomorrow?
Kitty:I would but I have plans with my friends.
Dip:aw man I'm stuck with waddles and Soos.
Kitty:I gotta go to bed in a bit. I love ya and goodnight
Dip:Okay me too. Goodnight angel.

I went to sleep and dreamed about the future.