Falling in love is dumb

Oscar's POV
It was a little awkward after the hug, Katelyn and I shared. She went on a long walk and I was still sitting there,staring at the sunset. The linum The links wind was drifting and it was so quiet. Until I heard someone laughing. I looked around to find the person but all I seen was a girl. She looked my age and she had blonde hair. She was pretty. "Oh,uh, I'm sorry. I just came here and I was looking at the--"She cut herself off by pointing at these two birds fighting over a bagel. "Hi, I'm Gianna."She stuck out her hand. "Oscar."I shook it. "Hmm,are you by any chance related to Katelyn Woods?" She asked putting her hair to the side of her shoulder. "Yes, I'm her cousin. Why do you ask?" I asked shoving my hands in my pockets. "Oh yeah uh she left her book at the library." She took out a book in her bag. It was the journal that she kept. "Oh yeah! She was looking for this! Thanks!" I hugged her. She just stood there and when in pulled back she blushed. "Look at the time, I gotta go eat. See ya later, Oscar!" She walked off. I think I'm in love. No way not again! I went home,finding Katelyn and dipper talking. "Yes but creeper is best monster!" Dipper pointed. "Ender man is!" Katelyn attacked him and guess what. They fused,again! "OH IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!" Katedip stretched his/her arms. "Hey Katedip." I rolled my eyes. To be honest, I am getting of jealous of dipper and Katelyn fusing. I liked it better without him. "HEY OSCAR! WHY DON'T YOU FUSE WITH MABEL SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING COOL!"he/she yelled. " yeah uh okay."I went to the shack and fused with Mabel.

Mabescar's POV
Oscar fused with Mabel and now I'm back! I ran to Katelyns house and looked for Katedip. "Katedip?" I yelled out. They came down and we went to the beach. We played volleyball and then it happened. Oscar had seen a girl named Gianna and he unfused.

Katedip's POV
MabeScar unfused. When he hit the ground, he looked at me and His eyes flared out,red. He ran away some where else on the beach meanwhile Mabel sat there watching the waves. I ran after Oscar to find him. Oh I found him. I found him crossing his arms and a few tears dripping down his face. "Oscar? What's wrong?"mostly the Katelyn part of me asked. " nothing. I just want some alone time. Without you."He said clearly. "I don't understand?" I questioned. "I just don't know how to fuse anymore. I can't keep myself together." He rubbed his arm. "Well if you want....Katelyn can help you." I looked at them. "No it's fine. You and Dipper can stay fused as long as you want."He put his arms up. But it was too late. I unfused.

Katelyn's POV
Dipper and I unfused. Dipper told us he was gonna find Mabel then head to the shack for a movie. "Hey Oscar, I learned a new way for us to fuse and look different." I walked up to him."really? Cool."He rubbed his arm. "Look I really want to fuse with you. But if you don't want to we don't have to."I looked away. "Sure. Yes. Absolutely!"He perked up. "Okay uh I think it starts like this."I said grabbing his hands and started dancing which, turned into spinning which turned into him lifting me on his leg which turned into us fusing.

Katescar's POV

I looked like an actual gem! Although the dance used for the fusing was not appropriate but still I'm here! I walked to the beach to play around in the sand but then I got hungry

I looked like an actual gem! Although the dance used for the fusing was not appropriate but still I'm here! I walked to the beach to play around in the sand but then I got hungry. I can't go to town looking like this. They had to unfuse.

Oscar's POV
We unfused still in the position of her on my leg. We immediately pulled apart. "Uh thanks for fusing with me."I said looking away to the beach. "Hey I wanted to fuse too,dude."She said weakly smiling. "Wanna go to the small donut?"I asked hearing both of our stomachs rumble. "Yeah."She said while we both walked to town.