Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I only own the storyline. The rest belongs to J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter) And Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson & The Heroes of Olympus). 

PERCY POV

We appeared at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The beginning of my demigod life.

"Where are we exactly?" Mr. Weasley ask, while staring with big eyes on the old things.

"New York. A museum," I shortly answered. I looked around, I knew what was about to happen obviously. And there I came, trailing behind Mrs. Dodds. We stopped in front of the marble frieze of the gods and started to talk. Then after a while Mrs. Dodds started to transform and she became the hag. Chiron entered through the doorframe and threw the pen. In the air the pen transformed into my sword, Riptide. I (as in past me) grabbed hold of the sword and swung it at Mrs. Dodds who got turned into dust.

"Okay. Can someone tell me what just happened?" George asked.

I looked at him.

"That was a greek monster, called The Furies. This was only one of three, but I've met them all," I said.

"So you've experienced a lot of these monsters?" George asked again.

"Yep," I answered, popping the 'p'.George's mouth formed an 'o' and his face got pale.

The world around us got black again, and the sinking, but flying, feeling returned. This time we were at "Aunty Em's Gnome Emporium". The surrondings were filled with humanlike statues, and noises came from the back of the shop.

"Come on," I said and waved them with me. We walked to the back, and there I just chopped the head from Medusa. Her body turned into sand but the head stayed intact. We followed the younger me into the shop, and I sent the head to the gods.

"Medusa," I said before anyone asked. "If she looks you in the eye, you get turned into stone, and the only way to kill her is to cut her head of,"

Once again, blackness surrounded us. We showed up at Hades palace. The wizards looked around at the dark and gory location.

I pointed at Hades, "That's my uncle, Hades. He tried to kill me a few times, but we're on good terms now,"

"Wait. Is that Hades, from the Greek Mythologies?" the man in the robe asked.

"Yep. I wondered when you would have figured it out. And just a question, what are your names?" I answered, while pointing at the woman with pink hair, the serious guy, the man with robes and the other man.

"I'm Tonks," answered the woman. "That is Remus Lupin, Siruis Black and Severus Snape,"

"Snivellus," Sirius coughed.

"Siruis, be nice," Molly scolded.

At this point we had teleported to another memory.

And so it went on. Us "visiting" my memories, me explaining what happened and who the people were, and then us going to another memory.

A/N: If you want you can skip this part, it's just a little summary of Percy's adventures. But if you want to go ahead and read!

We saw the throne room at Olympus, and my father.

Meeting Tyson for the first time.

The Hydra attack, and Clarisse saving our asses.

Charybdis and taking in at Circe's Island.

The sirens, and Annabeth and I staying underwater.

Battling Polyphemus and finally recovering Thalia with the golden Fleece.

We met Bianca and Nico di Angelo, as well as the Hunters and watching Annabeth fall down the cliff.

Fighting the Nemean Lion at the museum.

Hephasteus junkyard, with Bianca dying. I let a tear fall when I relived this part.

The dam jokes at the Hoover Dam, and the flying angel statues.

The fight at the top of Mount Othrys, taking the weight of the world and watching Zoë die.

The Labyrinth and once again meeting Nico.

Hepahsteus Forges with the volcanic explosion.

Coming to Ogygia and seeing Calypso.

The fight with Anateus and conversing with Daedalus.

Beckendorf's death.

The war at Poseidons palace.

The Great Prophecy.

Travelling to May Castellan's house.

Going into the River Styx.

Starting the defenses to the Empire State Building.

Annabeth taking a stab for me.

Silena's death, with Clarrise defeating the drakon.

The battle at Olympus, Ethan's death, and Luke sacrificing himself to kill Kronos.

Annabeth and I making our relationship official.

My trip to Alaska with Frank and Hazel.

The battle at Camp Jupiter.

Travelling to Europe.

Annnabeth going off on her solo quest.

Coming to help her and then her and me falling into Tartarus....

My eyes widened in fear.

A/N: Yay, update! *fireworks go off and shit*. Yeah, sorry for not updating. I said in the A/N last time that the update was near but it took longer time than I thought. But yippee now we're off to the fun part! 

Later

/J