Darkest Emotions (Kame AKA Keefe x Tam)

A/N || This is my random attempt at a gay oneshot for this book series. Bare with me...

Keefe refused no matter what to let Tam shadowvape him. He did not want his dark past to be viewed by a stranger from Exilium. Nor did he want this elf who had a twin sister reveal his dark future either. Keefe cursed under his breath as he trudged behind the group around gnome territory."Damn Shades..always being creeps and sticking their noses in people's minds...almost like Telepaths, only worse."He seethed. Tam glared back at the tall blonde Empath. Tall, but the same height as Tam regardless. "I can still here you, Sencen." In retaliation, Tam refused to call Keefe by his first name.

Keefe couldn't do the same, he didn't want to end up calling Linh on accident and getting her mad. He wasn't ready for that. Every time Linh glanced back, Keefe ended up getting lost just staring at her face. Which made her turn around quickly and get scared then she would inch closer to Tam. When she finally ended up getting right next to her twin brother, Tam let out a snarl that sounded like the roar of a tiger and gave Keefe a death stare. But to his surprise, the blonde only became more interested in his face. Just staring and admiring Tam's pale skin, his strong jawline, his beautiful blue eyes.

Tam quickly turned back around and cleared his throat. Sophie and Dex looked back at the twins then glanced at Keefe. Then right back to Tam.

"Why is your face so red?"Fitz asked.

Tam's eyes widened, he didn't realize that he was blushing deep crimson. He had pale skin, the contrast between the blood flush on his cheeks and his actual skin was obvious. So he couldn't deny that he wasn't blushing. Tam merely shrugged and averted his gaze from the others, off to the sky. But the way the season made itself cold caused the sky to turn icy blue. Like Keefe's eyes...Tam stared down at the ground instead. The grass was so vibrant. Almost like the green emerald in the Sencen family crest. Tam growled in frustration and just plain boxed his view out with shadows.

A/N || Is it good so far? Should I continue? Tell me through your votes and comments!

EDIT: This is now out as Shadows Don't Have Emotions .:Kam:. So go read that o3o