Book Announcements

So Team Keeper, I have three very important announcements.

  I am releasing three new books that have to do with KOTLC!

  And..they're all gay ships. OUO

·Shadows Don't Have Emotions .::Kam::. (Keefe x Tam)

Keefe Sencen and Tam Song. Enemies since the beginning, enemies till the end. Tam had his plausible reason to hate Keefe; he never allowed him to read his shadowvapor. Therefore he couldn't trust him. But Keefe? He just didn't like him. They were opposite poles that repelled.

  But when they're captured by the Neverseen and locked in a house-like maze, the two must put their differences aside and find a way out. What they don't know, is what their teamwork will lead them to...

·Wonderboy's Archnemisis °|Detz|° (Dex x Fitz) *ooh hoo hoo this one gets me excited*

  Dex Dizznee has finally seemed to notice that Fitz wasn't that into Sophie as he thought he was. The superhero Telepath was his enemy either way, yet he never figured out why..

·Partners in Crime «{Kex}» (Keefe x Dex) *I can't stop thinking of this...should Dex be a crossdresser like in those Narry books? I'm kidding, I'd never do that to our precious baby.*

I don't actually have a description for this one yet.

SHOULD I MAKE A KETZ? (KEEFE X FITZ)? I'M CRYING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. "Best Friends with Benefits" WOOP DE DOOOO.