Hamilton Trash (Wylie)

I'll be adding Wylie into the oneshots. Because..Hamilton changed my opinion on dark skinned guys. It sounded less racist in my head. But Wylie was relatively attractive before.

  By request, I'll permanently add any other characters to this book. I owe you guys anyways. This is short though.

---

  You tossed a curly poofy wig on Wylie's head before diving back into the wig area to search for more. The Forbidden Cities was loads of fun, something you couldn't comprehend only until now. You couldn't find the one you wanted. So you simply put your hair in a bun and faced Wylie. Gazing into his shocking blue eyes.

  His cheeks tinted pink as he noticed you wouldn't look away any time soon.

  "Oh Thomas! You insist on making fun of me every cabinet meeting!"You swooned, spinning around Wylie.

  He cocked a brow before realizing what you were going for.

  "Well, it's not my fault you're a dirty immigrant, Hamilton."Wylie sneered, crossing his arms curtly.

  You placed your hands on his shoulders. Massaging them. "Silence. You know you love seeing this dirty immigrant. Otherwise, you wouldn't be attending so many cabinet meetings. Most of which you shouldn't be partaking in."

  "Nonsense. I must fight for the better of our country and France! If it means arguing with you every day, I don't mind."

  Wylie and you had become engrossed in the human Broadway musical Hamilton about the Founding Fathers. You shipped Jamilton with every breath you took. He personally shipped Alexander and Eliza, naturally, but supported you regardless.

  "Well.. I wouldn't mind seeing you every day without arguing."You replied, scratching the back of your neck while staring off into oblivion.
  Wylie blushed. Truthfully, at this point, he wasn't sure whether you were speaking as Alexander Hamilton or [YN]. Back in the Lost Cities, you two had a similar relationship to that of Thomas and Alexander.

  If you shipped Jamilton, did that mean you liked the idea of dating him? Wylie did. Wylie had the biggest crush on you. He made fun of you, he teased you, he bullied you. But he never let anyone else hurt you. He never let anyone else get in your way. Not even himself.

  Wylie looked down at the elf before him. Your [YHL] [YHC] hair had been his favorite part of you. It was a lot like your personality. It seemed to style itself how it pleased. There was nothing special to what meets the eye about your hair. But in the sun, it had a beautiful natural glow. Something nobody could take away. Something he wouldn't let anybody take.

  "I see."He began to pace between two imaginary lines.

  "Alex."Wylie hummed."I know we've had our many uncountable disputes. I hate you. That's what I've expressed so passionately. Yet in these past couple weeks, I realized that when we first met, the foreign feelings I had felt when I first met you...they were intimidation. I was scared of you. You were good. Too good. You rooted yourself in your position on all affairs, foreign and domestic. You were stronger than me. You had gone through more than me."

  He glanced over to see if you were listening. With wide [YEC] eyes colored with interest, you absorbed every word like a sponge.

  "I hurt you because I didn't want anyone else to hurt you. If I hadn't been there, others would have done the unthinkable. But me. I may have done some collateral damage, but at least I can keep myself at bay. I'd never take you past your breaking point. Because. Frankly. Alex.."

  Wylie strode up to you, removing the wig. He tossed it off and put his hands on your shoulders. The darker elf stared down at you with his soul in his eyes and his heart in his mouth. You stared back, not wanting to look away. Afraid he'd disappear.

  "I love you."

---

I'm Jamilton trash.

Jamilton is my OTP.