07 - Kai's dark aura---literally

"What the fuck are you doing, Chanyeol?"Sehun screamed, his eyes turning red, anger and hatred overwhelming him.

You struggled when his hands slid down to your neck, squeezing it for a second but it was enough to suffocate you.

You were beyond scared, terrified, horrified and Sehun knew you were. Sehun couldn't stand seeing you like that and without him noticing, his fangs appeared.

"What are you going to do? Bite me?"Chanyeol said in his scruffy voice, his laugh vibrating.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do,"Sehun growled but a hand stopped him from moving in his spot.

Sehun turned to a frightened Baekhyun who was shaking his head.

"Sehun, don't,"Baekhyun's voice shook,"You'll kill him. He's still Chanyeol, his powers is just taking over. He couldn't control it."

Suho clicked his tongue and stared at Chanyeol's bright glowing eyes,"I don't think it's merely that. I think someone cursed Chanyeol"

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrow,"What are you talking about? He has been with us all this time. If not, with Baekhyun."

"We're not so sure though, what if he accidentally drank something or someone must've cursed him,"Suho answered nonchalantly.

Sehun sighed frustratedly,"Can we skip the brain storming, guys? My princess is getting killed."

"Oh right"

"Yeah,sorry"

"Oops"

Sehun glared at them then looked at Kai who was also silently looking at him, communicating with just their sight alone. And Kai disappeared behind Chen, Sehun turning around to the scene as Kai appeared behind Chanyeol and threw him in a head lock.

Baekhyun suddenly laughed and nudged Sehun,"Why don't we put Kyungsoo there?"

"Right,"Suho cackled,"Kyungsoo is good at head locks"

Kyungsoo, being himself, glared,"I thought you didn't want him killed."

Unconsciously, Sehun whistled,"Wow, you're really much stronger than I thought"

"Ehem,"Kai cleared his throat and got the attention of the idiots who failed to notice the dramatic action scene that was, unfortunately finished.

You were in the arms of Kai, rubbing your neck that has probably red marks on it and looked at the knocked down Chanyeol on the floor, tiny bits of flames surrounding his body.

"If you're wondering why, Chanyeol's power is fire,"Kai said to you.

You nodded and looked at the useless Sehun who only stood at the door and converse with his fellow idiots.

Sehun, seeing you with Kai, ran and took you in his own embrace, forcing your face to bury in his chest (not that you were complaining).

"I'm so glad I was here, what could've happened to you?"Sehun choked and hugged you tighter, making your heart melt at his drastic change.

"Thank you, Sehun,"You mumbled against his chest, wrapping your arms around his torso.

Kai huffed,"So what am I then?"He mumbled.

Chen strolled over and patted the lad's shoulder in pity,"I told you Kai, you're too dark for anyone to see"

Lay strode and kneeled down to the unconscious, putting his hands on his head.

"Lay hyung,"Chen grinned mischievously, ignoring the pouting Kai that was almost close to throwing a tantrum,"Do you feel cold presence in here? It's feels like someone else is here. You better treat Chanyeol in another room."

Lay nodded and Chen grabbed Chanyeol, both helping the unconscious figure.

"Don't you feel a dark aura in this room?"Chen further teased.

Huffing, Kai teleported elsewhere (which was in Kyungsoo's room, for your information).

"So,"Baekhyun trailed, his eyes following the three figures that were staggering in the hallway, concerned written all over his face as he watched Chanyeol being cared by a troll and a unicorn (oops).

"Isn't it the time to dissect Chanyeol?"Kyungsoo asked, almost in gaiety.

Suho patted the younger's head,"No but it's the time to get those two in the room,"He pointed to you and Sehun who were still hugging.

"I thought you were gone,"Sehun cried.

Exhausted, you dropped your hands from his torso and tried to get out of his hug.

"Sehun, stop being overdramatic,"You whined.

Suho chuckled,"I guess it's time to call the rest of EXO-M to at least have some help."

Baekhyun crossed his arms,"What help? The only people who aren't here are Kris hyung and Tao. What help can they even do?"

"Right,"Suho nodded.

"Just tell them to come here before they sob for not getting involve,"Kyungsoo said,"I have to go to my room and kick out Kai"

"Good luck finding that dark aura,"Baekhyun called out.

"Yah! I heard that,"Kai called out from somewhere.

All of them ignored him.

Meanwhile,"Sehun! Let go of me,"You complained.

"No,"He protested,"I'm never gonna let you go."

Wow. Romantic.