09 - Fire- breathing fish dragon

Sehun had just finished his apple as he awaits the scrumptious meal his friends were preparing in the kitchen, tapping his fingers on the leather couch, sometimes looking back at the kitchen to see his hyungs moving about.

"Is it done yet?" Sehun couldn't help but ask.

"Calm your ass," Baekhyun retorted, making himself comfortable beside the tall vampire as he answered for the cooking team. "Why are you even stealing our food?"

Sehun snorted," I hardly call it stealing when they're preparing it for me-"

"How come you can just prance around here uninvited?" Baekhyun joked, placing his legs on the vampire's lap. 

"How can I not when all of you clearly miss me," Sehun smugly said as he heard Chen laughed from the chicken. His heightened senses only making him even hungrier as he heard the sizzling of meat and can depict the clear plating of the meal.

"I don't think you can call it missing you," Chen humored, showing himself with an apron tied around his waist. "It's mostly worry."

Kai had then made his presence known when he teleported in front of the sizzling meat, grabbing one piece when Kyungsoo had his back to the food then teleporting back to the living room, munching away. Chen frowned, not even bothering to scold the younger one as he went back to the kitchen.

"Why don't you drink my blood rather than stealing our food," Baekhyun oh- so wisely suggested, propping himself off the couch and adjusting his sleeves, showing his milky skin and taunting the uninterested vampire.

"Your blood tastes like shit," Sehun grunted, pushing away the annoying male. "Plus, I only drink her blood."

Baekhyun and Kai then made a teasing sound, enabling the vampire to smile unknowingly. "Ooh, do you love her?"

"Knock it off."

"Do you want to kiss her?"

"Shut up."

"Do you want to clickity- clack with her- ow!"

Kai rubbed his head when Sehun had his fist against it, standing up to trudge towards the kitchen. He heard the two devils grumbled and followed him, Kyungsoo already setting the plates. 

"Call the others," Kyungsoo glanced. 

Baekhyun was about to scream when Suho had came in, looking quite alarmed as he breathed a heavy sigh. 

"What's wrong?" Chen asked, observing how his hyung ran a hand through his hair.

"Kris is coming," He sighed in a tone that said I can't deal with this bullshit.

Kai groaned, "So is Tao? Ah, fuck me."

Suho rolled his eyes, taking a seat. "Just don't piss him off like last time, he has the temper of a child."

Sehun raised his hands in surrender," I don't know about you guys but I never got on Kris hyung's bad side."

"Yeah," Baekhyun snorted, "Because you were busy making love to your girl."

Sehun couldn't help the blush but he glared anyway, mumbling a we hadn't made love, yet.

"I don't know how you managed to always piss off Kris hyung," Chen chuckled, wiping his hands on the apron before taking the fabric off and leaning on the sink. "You all fight like children."

Even Suho had laughed at what Chen said because they all knew the absurdity of his words when he himself would unnecessarily argue with the members.