08 - Would you like to taste my lips?

You sighed and rubbed your nape, staring at the sprawled boys who were trying to contact their other magical friends.

And magical as it is, you weren't surprised when you found out each of their individual 'powers' and making you wonder how did they meet Sehun, who was a vampire?

Well, who cares?

But what bothered you the most was Chanyeol. Sehun said he was dangerous, you remembered it clearly when the introduction started but you hadn't thought of it as anything threatening until now.

At least, you were safe. Well, you thought you were but it didn't matter because Sehun was there and also the rest of the boys.

"They're not answering. That's weird",Baekhyun said as he bit his lip.

"Try calling again",Suho insisted.

Baekhyun scoffed,"We already called them dozens of times. I don't think Kris hyung has his phone right now."

"That's very weird",Sehun commented and bit the apple he had in his hand. He saw you looking and smiled, taking another bite before walking to you.

"Want to bite?"He asked as he held the apple to your lips.

Refusing, you shook your head,"No thanks"

Sehun shrugged and took another bite before putting his arm around your shoulder.

"What are you trying to do?"You asked.

It was quite unusual for him to make such contacts but it was very heart fluttering, that you couldn't deny.

He shrugged then unexpectedly made you lie on his chest, wrapping his arm around your body.

"I'm just hugging you, what's wrong with that?" He teased, licking his lips which made you look at it temptingly.

"Want to taste?"

You looked up and hummed. He raised an eyebrow.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry",You mumbled.

He chuckled,"I'm not talking about the apple. Would you like to taste my lips?"

His question threw you off guard that you got out of his grasp and stood up flustered. You cleared your throat and crossed your arms.

"Where are you going?" He asked while holding his laughter.

"I-I'm...I...yeah...Kitchen",You stuttered then made your way to the kitchen, avoiding the teasing looks the other boys gave you.

Chen chuckled and threw his slipper at the sly Sehun who was satisfied with his teasing.

"You can do better than that, though",Kyungsoo said.

Sehun shook his head then bit his apple. "Not yet, she's still getting used to me and all this. I'll wait and then I'll make a move."

"Are you sure about that though? She's not from here",Suho frowned.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows,"Hyung, what should I do then?"

Suho shrugged,"Don't ask me. It's the first time I've seen a situation like this."

"And who's the one to blame?" Baekhyun sarcastically asked as he turned his head to the pouting person beside him.

"It wasn't entirely my fault. Tao had something to do with it", Kai clicked his tongue,"Actually, it's entirely Tao's fault for sending her back in time to us."

"You teleported her. You helped so you can take half of the blame,"Suho stood up,"Now, shall we continue cooking, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo stood up as well,"Right. Almost forgot. Chen, come with us. I need a slave to order around."

Whining, Chen got dragged by the two and found you setting up bowls filled with ingredients. You turned to them and flashed a sheepish smile.

"Is it okay if I help?" You asked.

Kyungsoo nodded then proceeded to help you prepare. Suho and Chen grabbed necessary ingredients and all of you tried to make a huge dinner for the hungry boys.

Lay came in, looking tired as he grabbed a bottle of cold water in the fridge.

"What's wrong Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked while mincing the onions.

"Chanyeol is getting out of hand. He said he's hungry so can you whip up a quick dinner for him?"

Hearing that, you nodded automatically and prepared a bowl for chicken soup.

"Would it be alright, love? I should help but I'm afraid I have to grill these meat", Chen said as he showed you a plate full of meat.

You shook your head,"It's alright. I can do it."

Chen smiled gratefully,"Thanks. You could ask Suho hyung for help."

Then Suho spoke up from behind you,"Sorry, I can't because I received a call from Kris hyung. I'll catch up with you if I finish  with hyung."

You nodded in understanding and cooked the soup yourself, using all your knowledge in economics to cook for the sick baby giant called Chanyeol. When you were done, you set it on a tray with complete utensils and side dishes. You approached Lay who was resting at the side.

"Uhmm...",You hummed, getting his attention,"I'm done with Chanyeol's food."

"Could you deliver it for me?" He asked then stood up,"I think I need the bathroom. I promise I'll catch up with you."

You stood hopeless in the kitchen and sighed, getting the tray of food and going upstairs. You located Chanyeol's room and opened every door with your foot until you found his figure laying in the bed.

You took terrified steps and closed the door silently by bumping it with your hip. The room was very hot, making you sweat profusely and made you anxious.

Chanyeol groaned and startled you. You took quick but careful steps and put the tray on the lamp table beside him.

You sighed in relief and was about to go out when you heard him groan in pain. You looked back to see him sweating and panting, making you conclude that he was having a bad dream. You contemplated, wondering if it was really safe to be near him when he had just tried to hurt you a few hours ago.

You couldn't help yourself when he had let out a loud grunt, making you flinch so you neared him quietly, your heart beating out of your chest as you shook him slowly, touching his shoulder.

"Chanyeol?" Your voice was loud enough for him to hear despite it being hushed. He moved his head to your voice, eyes opening with the familiar color of a burning flame. 

It was unnerving so you quickly detached your hand from his heating body, advancing to the open door. 

"Are you okay?" You voice is shaky as he sat up and touched his aching head.

"I'm so sorry," He gruffly said and before you knew it, his hand raise dup and a tiny flame had emerged, looking at it in awe and confusion. "I'm so sorry."

You didn't know why he was apologizing," Why are you s-"

You couldn't finish what you were about to say because the door shut behind you loudly, shocking you before you felt the familiar burn of the dangerous fire as he set the room ablazed.

His eyes had glowed and his hand moved in a choreographed manner as you stood frozen as flames trapped you in a circle, you could already feel the fabric of your clothes catching fire.

"Forgive me."