They Don't Know About Us (A Roc Royal love story)

* Deyjah's P.O.V. *

I stood there at my full-body mirror, looking at my new outfit. I had on sparkle toms with a light blue high-low skirt and a sparkly white Marilyn Monroe tank top. I tucked in my tank top and added a brown belt on top and glanced in the mirror one more time. The outfit really complemented my fair dark skinned tone. I walked out my room thinking of how today will unfold, guess I gotta find out, right? When I got down stairs, I saw my mom setting up breakfast for everyone.

Me: Goodmorning mom *gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek*

Mom: 'Morning sweetie, where are your sisters?

Me: You know them, *sighs* always running late

I sat down and began eating my bacon, pancakes, and eggs.

Ziyah(Deyjah's little sis): *walk to the table* "TGIF!" :-) *sat down and began eating also*

Sabrina(Deyjah's older sis): "TGIF" she said mimicking Ziyah's high pitched voice.

Ziyah: "Bitch" she mumbled

Mom: "Little girl you better watch your damn mouth before I snatch it off your face." she said in a calm tone. That's how we knew she was angry.

Ty(Deyjah's little bro): "Mommy don't say dat" he said in his little 2 year old voice.

Me: I'm gonna go wait in the car.

I sat in the car and texted my bestfriend Paris.

     ~TEXT CONVO ~
Dey_Dey: Heyy boo wats poppin'

Nigga_inParis: Hey hun yhu at school yet?

Dey_Dey: Naw, I will be there soon though :-P

Nigga_inParis: Aight, me and my mom just pulled up . see ya later ;-)

Dey_Dey: Kk

     ~END OF CONVO~

When we were all in the car, my mom dropped me and Sabrina off first. Today was somehow very different usually no one really gives a fuck about me, but today I had boys coming at me left and right. Even Chresanto, the finest boy in the whole school, if you ask me.

Chresanto: Aye ma, you lookin' fine today *bites lower lip*

Me: *blushes showing chin dimples* Thanks Chres

Sabrina: Dey Dey I see ya girl!

Me: "Sabrina!", I said irritated

Sabrina: "Turn the fuck down! BYE" she snapped and walked with her boyfriend Daniel. (Diggy Simmons)

When I looked back at Chresanto, he was staring me up and down still biting his bottom lip. I started feeling a little uncomfortable since that never really happened. I began walking away when Chresanto called after me.

Chres: Deyjah, no hug before you go?

I playfully rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. All I could think of was how good he smells. Usually boys smell like must or try too hard with so much cologne.

I broke away from the hug and stared into his mesmerizing brown eyes. Slowly, I removed his hands from my waist and sped walked all the way to my Chemistry class. That was awkward, but I kinda liked it. :-)