◤It's Game Time◥

Deyjah's P.O.V.

"Go Tigers!" we said as we finished the cheer. Me, Paris, and Brenae then ended with a backflip and a toe touch. When we were finally finished, we return to our seats in the bleachers. I kept on glancing at Chresanto on the field, he was the quarterback. We occasionally caught each other's eyes. I was thinking about how cute it would be if me and Chresanto went out, him being a football player and me being a cheerleader. I smiled at the thought, then Brenae nudged my arm telling me we had to cheer again. The whole time we were cheering, I kept my eyes on Chresanto. I mean I just couldn't help it.*smile to myself*

           UNKNOWN P.O.V.

I sat where no one really could see me, and looked at Deyjah as she cheered. She had just landed three perfect herkies in a row. That bitch is so damn fine, if....
My thoughts were interrupted by bitch tapping me on the shoulder.

Me: "The hell you want!" I said annoyed as fuck.

??: I just wanted to tell you that the game is over and your mom is here to pick us up, you rude ass nigga.

Me: Shut the hell up and get in the motherfuckin' car.

We walked to the car and be before I got in I glanced at Deyjah. This plan is gonna have her like puddy in my hands. I did an evil laugh to myself.

"GET IN THIS DAMN CAR! I GOT PLACES TO BE!" my mom yelled.

*smirks to self and gets in car*

           Chresanto's P.O.V.

Since we won the game, we decided to go celebrate by going out for pizza. It was going to be me, Princeton, and some other guys from the team. Some cheerleaders also wanted to come, but I didn't know if Deyjah was going, so I figured I would ask her. After I changed out of my uniform, I walked out to the bleachers and started walking towards Deyjah. She was on her phone sitting next to her friend Paris I think her name is. She was smiling and laughing, which I loved seeing her do. I finally got to her and smiled at her.

"Hey Deyjah." I said.

           Deyjah's P.O.V.

Me and Paris were sitting on the bleachers, her talking about how sexy Princeton was on the field and me thinking about Chresanto or Roc as people call him. I looked up from my phone and saw Chresanto smiling at me. I smiled back.

Chres: Hey Deyjah.

He said that with a little more excitement than I expected.

Me: Hey Chresanto, what's up

Chres: I just came over to ask if you guys wanted to go out for pizza with us.

I wanted to jump out of my seat and say HELL TO THE FUCKIN' YEAH, but I kept my cool and answered calmly.

Me: Sure we would love to go, but can we go home and change out of our uniforms first?

Chres: That's cool, I see you there then. Bye Deyjah.

Me: Bye Chres.

When he left, me and Paris squealed with joy. I can't believe this is happening to me, Chresanto August just asked me out. I guess, but I'll take it anyway. I got home and rushed up to my room. I took a quick shower, lotioned up, and got dressed in a white Hollister shirt with the pink logo on the front, khaki shorts that touched my mid-thigh, and my grey and multi colored Jordan Bel-airs. When I was done, I looked in the bathroom mirror at what I would do with my hair. I decided to just straighten it with my left side bang. I got downstairs and saw Sabrina and Diggy on the couch watching tv.

Me: Hey Sabrina. Hey Diggy.

"Hey Deyjah" they said simultaneously

Sabrina: Where you tryna go youngin'

Me: Well... we won the game tonight, and Chresanto asked me and some other cheerleaders if we wanted to go so me and Paris said we would go. Oh, and Diggy can you drop me off?

Diggy: Sure. Let's go. Your coming bae.

Sabrina: Yeah. I wanna see this Chresanto guy again!

We all got into Diggy's car and headed to Paris' house. When we got her, me and her kept talking about how we thought tonight would go.

We pulled at the pizza place at 9:30pm. Before we walked in, me and Paris squealed one last time and kept our cool.

            Chresanto's P.O.V.

Me, Princeton, and the guys were just sitting down waiting on the pizza to arrive.

Prince: ....Then Star did a kartwheel and ripped her sweatpants.

We all busted out laughing, I had my eyes looking down on my phone. When I looked up, I saw Deyjah and Paris walking towards the table. She looked so sexy in them shorts and she had on the Bel-airs that came out last week. I kept calm and smiled as they walked towards us.

"Hey guys.", they both said.

"Hey girls.", we all said

Deyjah and Paris both sat across from me and Princeton.

Deyjah: Oh, Hey Ray, Hey Prod. I didn't know you two would be here.

She said that with a little disappointment. I wonder, is there something wrong? I guess it's nothing cause she was soon happy again.

              Deyjah's P.O.V.

I was disappointed to see Ray, because early when he was acting weird. But I'm just brushing it off, because that's just Ray being Ray. When the pizza came, we all grabbed a slice and started talking about who and who would be a good couple. I really wanted to say me and Chresanto, but hell I don't even know if feels the same. Me, Prodigy, and Chresanto all agreed that Paris and Princeton would be a good couple. They both looked down and blushed, we all knew they liked each other, that was no secret. We continued laughing until Paris said something that made me want t sink in my seat.

Paris: Y'all I think Chresanto and Deyjah would be the best couple.

Me:*blushes* Well.... Uhm...... I *stares at Chresanto*

Chres: I-I think I agree with Paris.

           Chresanto's P.O.V.

SHIT! I can't believe I just said that, it was true. I felt like all eyes were on me, for some reason Ray started at me the most. What's up with him? I kinda just brushed it off. We were all done so we walked out the place and when me, Princeton, Ray, and Prod were about to get in my car, I saw Deyjah outside with Paris. I figured I would say something to her.

Me: Hey Deyjah

I said that kind of shyly, since what I said earlier.

Deyjah: Hey

Me: I was wondering if I could get your number and we could hang sometime.

Deyjah: Sure.

We exchanged numbers and I got in my car with a huge smile.

Prince: Smiling like you just got the "P".

They all laughed uncontrollably, while I looked at her number in my phone.

            Deyjah's P.O.V.

Yee! I got his number, I got his number! I danced all around my room, still surprised that he gave me his number. I think I'll call him tomorrow. :-)

            UNKNOWN P.O.V.

I called up Desiree. She was over my house in less then ten minutes. We discussed the plan, and her role in the plan. This was gonna be probably be easier than I thought. *evil laughter*