Still Thinking About You

Deyjah's P.O.V.

This whole day I couldn't get Chresanto out of my head. The way we stared into each others eyes. Could he possibly have feelings for me? Naw, he's Chresanto August, a player, in his mind I'm probably just some hoe or something. *sighs*

           Chresanto's P.O.V.

I went straight home after school today, and headed for the couch. As much as I tried, I couldn't get Deyjah out of my mind. I mean I always thought she was gorgeous, but after seeing her today DAMN ! But when I hugged her, it just felt so right, like she's meant for me and I am meant for her. Could I really be catching feelings for Deyjah Howard? Naw, I ain't never settled down, so why start now? I had to call someone so I decided to call my friend Ray Ray.

            ~PHONE CONVO~

Ray: Aye Roc! What's good!

Me: Aye Ray, I got some important shit to tell you.

Ray: Aight. Shoot.

Me: Okay, so you know Deyjah,

right.

Ray: You mean Deyjah Howard! Cause that girl is fine as fuck. If she wasn't so shy she'd be mine.

Me: Yea that Deyjah. But anyway, I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't get her out of my head, and we had a connection when I saw her in the hallway today.

Ray: Man, you got it bad for her. It looks like you like her, maybe even love her.

Me: Ray, you know I can't fall in love that just ain't me

Ray: Aight but if you don't want her, can I have her?

Me: "Bye Ray", I said with attitude

And with that I hung up the phone and sat there. “Maybe I am falling for Deyjah Howard“ I said aloud.

           UNKNOWN P.O.V.

I saw them in the hallway today looking at each other with their eyes filled with passion and love. Seeing that made my blood boil with anger. Deyjah was supposed to be with me, MY girlfriend, MY love. I'm gonna have her to myself, even if it means forcing her or getting "RID" of Chresanto! And I have just the right people for the plan *evil chuckle*

          Deyjah's P.O.V.

I sat down in my living room watching reruns of Wild n'Out. I then got up to get something to eat, when I saw Ziyah in the kitchen.

Ziyah: Hey Dey, what's wrong with you. You look pretty bummed I guess.

Me: Oh it's nothing Ziyah. Yeah it's..... uhm nothing.

Ziyah: Do you think I'm stupid? I know something is up with you, now tell me!

Me: Watch your little attitude. Anyway it's just this boy I saw at school today.

Ziyah: Is it that Chresanto guy?

Me: How did you know that?

Ziyah: I read your diary. You keep it in the most obvious place.

Me: Why am I not surprised by your nosey ways.

It was now 6:00 p.m. and I have to get dressed for the football game tonight, I was going to be cheering. When I was done getting dressed I headed out my house, and started walking to Paris' house. As I was walking a car pulled up behind me, but I kept walking. When the car got closer, I say that it was Ray Ray. He stopped his car, and got out. I stopped in my tracks, and waited for what he had to say.

Ray: Hey babe. Where you going?

Me: Uhm... I was walking to my friend's house, because cheerleaders have to be at the school before the game starts.

Ray: Well, you need a ride?

Me: No Ray, I'm good. I have to go now, bye.

  I started to walk away when I felt a pair of hands around my waist pull me back roughly. Ray turned me around so that I was facing him.

Ray: You're not just gonna walk away from me, not without a good-bye kiss.

He leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed his head back. I tried to get his hands off my waist but his grip was to tight.

Me: Rayquan, fuck off! You have a girlfriend.

Ray: *smirks* Bae, forget about her. She ain't shit, besides I want you.

He leans in again trying to kiss me, but this time I pushed him back with all my strength.

Me: I'm not your bae!

I then forcefully removed his hands off my waist and kept walking.

Ray:"She wants me", he mumbled

          At Paris' House

  When I got to her doorstep, I rang the bell. Within 30 seconds, Paris was at the door.

Paris: Hey Deyjah! Come in.

Me: Hey boo. You would not believe what happened to me when I was walking here.

Paris: OMG! Girl, Spill

I told Paris everything that happened. When I looked back at her, she had her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. We talked a little while more then her mom took us to the school. Paris and I sat next to each other in the cheerleader's section waiting for the football game to start.