Deyjah, I'm sorry :'(

[AN: MOST OF THIS CHAPTER IS IN CHRESANTO'S P.O.V.]

           Chresanto's P.O.V.

I didn't see Deyjah leave. When I looked back up from kissing Desiree, she was gone. Fuck! I can't believe I kissed Deyjah, and then I turned around and kissed Desiree. Damn, I do love Deyjah, fuck all that player shit. She's the one. I blew up her phone with text messages, Kiks, and phone calls. Yeah, I hurt her pretty bad, but I'm not giving up. I got up, got dressed, and was heading for Deyjah's house, which isn't that far from mine. I pulled up in her driveway, and Diggy and Sabrina where talking outside. When they saw me, they looked at me in disgust. I guess Deyjah may have told them what happened.

Me: Hey Sabrina. *smiles* Whats up Diggy.

I tried to dap him up, but he dodged it and kept talking to Sabrina.

Me: Is Deyjah here? I really need to talk her.

"Yeah, she inside, but I doubt she wants to talk to you" Sabrina said. "Go in and check anyway." she said while she sighed.

Me: Thanks

I walked in and saw Deyjah with her Hello Kitty pajamas, and her arms folded over her chest. She also had on her hair in a neat ponytail and her glasses on. Even when she's relaxed she's a 10. I sat next to her, but she quickly moved to the other side of the couch, she still kept her eyes glued to the tv. She had a bit of a strong grip, but I moved her back towards me and wrapped my arms around her waist. Deyjah sighed heavily, and threw my arms back.

Even though she had her glasses on, I could see she glanced at me through the corner of her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing her?" She said while looking down. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I almost thought I could say I love you, and I thought we had something, but I guess I was wrong." She spoke as she kept her attention on the now blank screen.

Me: We did have something, matter of fact we do have something, Deyjah. And don't let Desiree or what she does get to you.

Deyjah: How do I "Not let it get to me" when you were kissing her like y'all never broke up!

This time she looked directly at me and tears built up in her eyes. She looked down, and tears fell on the lenses of her glasses. I took the glasses off her face and wiped her tears.

Deyjah: I don't usually cry over a nigga, but I guess you really meant something to me.

I've really only known Deyjah for a couple of weeks now, but her saying that really tore my heart apart. Maybe I could win her back I know just how.

"Deyjah, I have something for you." I ran to my Silver 2012 Toyota Tundra. I bought her a twix bar bouquet. She loves chocolate, especially twix bars. I got back in the house, and Ziyah was in the living room sing very loudly with headphones in her ears.

"I'm in the club high off purp with some shades on. Tatted up, mini skirt, with some jays on." she sang along as I walked across the living room to where Deyjah was.

Me: I got this for you.

A small smile appeared on her face. She looked at me in amazement.

"You remembered that I love chocolate." she said hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back with a cheeky smile on my face. Deyjah took me  up to her room, and we just stayed  there talking, laughing, and watching TV.

Deyjah: You hungry? Cause I am.

Me: Yeah, I could eat.

Deyjah told me to wait in the living room, as she cooked. After 30 long minutes of waiting, she was done.

"It's done Chresanto." she called from the kitchen.

I got up and walked to the dinning room where she was standing. She made Chicken Alfredo, and it honestly looked and tasted better than Olive Garden's.

Me: That was great thank you.

I stared deep into her eyes, and she looked down and blushed.

Deyjah: Your welcome Chres.

"Deyjah, I am truly sorry." I said as I took her band in mine. "I didn't mean to hurt you so bad. Trust be told, I actually do really like you. Will you do me the honors of being my girl."

She put her hand over her mouth as tears trickled down her face.

Deyjah: Yes Chresanto! A million times yes!

"Now, I can do this with no hesitation." I leaned in towards her, and kissed her strawberry sorbet flavored lips. After a couple of seconds, she kissed back and our lips moved in sync. The kiss got more and more intense as I wrapped my hands around her curvy waist, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She broke away and stared at me blankly.

Deyjah:I can't let this go any further, I mean I am only 15 y'know.

Me: That's all right I respect you for that.

We heard keys jingle at the door, and I knew that it was Ms. Rae. (Deyjah's Mom).

"Hey Ms.Rae." I said as I waved

She gave me a confused look.

Deyjah: We're together now mom. It's alright.

"Oh" she simply said

Me: I guess I'll be going now, but how about we go to the park tomorrow Deyjah.

Deyjah: I'd like that

I pecked her cheek and left the house. I remembered that Ray wanted me to stop by his house so I headed over there.

             Ray Ray's P.O.V

All the guys were at my house and Roc could not stop talking about Deyjah. Oh and get this, they're a couple now. Me and ??? are going to have to step up our game.

Prod: Man, I can't believe she forgave yo ass.

Princeton didn't really say much, he just sipped on his drink constantly glaring at me.

I rubbed my small chin hairs and smirked at him.

Roc: We weren't even a couple then, so I guess she understood.

"Hhhmmm" Prod said as he drank his bottled coke.

Roc: Aye Ray, you got any more sodas?

I snapped back into reality and looked at him.

"Y-Yeah their in the fridge" I said pointing towards the kitchen.

I noticed that Roc left his phone on the table. I quickly grabbed the phone, went to his contact list, and copied Deyjah's into my phone. Princeton shook his head in disappointment at me. I just shugged and save her number in my phone as 'Deyjah Bae' I smiled and slid my phone back in my pocket and put his phone back on the table.