Let's Get Together, Let's Get Back Together.

Ray's P.O.V.

"Ray, you put me in a damn hospital, and you expect me to forgive you? The fuck. I haven't even forgiven Chres, let alone to forgive you." I totally understand her. I only want to apologize to make things right between us. She doesn't believe that I am truly sorry for what I did to her. I mean, I damn near killed her ass.

"I understand, Deyjah you may not be in the position to forgive me, but I am truly sorry. Please forgive me." I said taking her hand into mine.

She stared into my eyes and saw how sincere I was. " I forgive you, Ray." I continued to stare into her big beautiful brown eyes. I closed my eyes, and leaned in to kiss her. I was expecting to meet her half way, but when I opened my eyes, she was staring at the floor.

"I can't kiss you, Ray. It wouldn't be right."

"But your not even with him anymore."

"But I do have strong feelings for him still."

There was silence for a moment. Then I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry." I stated. "I guess I will be leaving now."

I stood up grabbing my 2wice Hoodie heading for the door.

"Wait!" She said grabbing a hold of my arm. "Please Ray don't go. I want you to think this is your fault."

"Deyjah, it practically is my fault."

"Okay, maybe you are right, but I blamed Chres more. I told him what happened and he didn't believe a word that came out of my mouth."

I signed in relief that she didn't blame it all on me.

"Deyjah, I didn't mean to do any of this to you. I really only went along with it, because I like you. And of course I could tell him that."

"What? Him. Who is him? Is it Chres?"

"I've already said too much, but no. It isn't Chres." I gave her a sad look, cause she probably wouldn't want to know who it was.

"It's your Ex-boyfriend, Jacob Latimore."

Me just saying his name bothered her. She couldn't say anything for a while.

Next thing I know, the doorbell rings.

"Can you go get that..." she asked.

              Chresanto's P.O.V.

I pulled up into Deyjah's driveway and rang the doorbell. I was dusting off my J's when. Ray Ray answered the door. The fuck was he doing here. I walked in without greeting him and saw Deyjah sitting on the couch at the far end of the living room. She was playing with her acrylic nails, she looked me up and down, then stared doing some shit on her phone. I sat next to her, and she scooted awy from me. Reminds me of the day we started dating.

And just like that day, I brought her a gift.

I got down on one knee. That seemed to have caught het attention, because she put her phone down and looked at me funny.

"Deyjah La'Nae Howard. Would you please do me the honor anf take me back. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend, but I am willing to work anything out to be back with you. So please, Deyjah. Make me the happiest man and be mine. Again."

I pulled out the ring I got for he her, and her eyes completly lit up at the sight.

             Deyjah's P.O.V.

His words melted my heart. I didn't know what else to say except, yes. And when he pulled out the rings tears fell down my cheeks.

"Yes Chresanto, Yes"

"Really, Deyjah. I thought we had something" Ray complained.

He slowly turned around heading for the door. "Wait, Ray. I never told you I liked you back. We can be friends. I think you'll find your match, but it's just not me."

I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He slowly nodded and left my house. I turned to Chresanto and he lifted himself off the floor. The only reason turned him down and said yes to Chres was because, I have way more love for Chresanto than I do Ray. I will admit, I almost fell for Ray until Chresanto came.

"I love you, baby." I said admiring my ring and sat on his lap.

"I love you more." We both leaned in and kissed each other with passion. Roc slowly slid his tongue in my mouth, but I didn't mind. I enjoyed every second, and so did he.

THE END.

I WANTED TO MAKE IT LONGER, BUT NAH, I GOT WAY MORE STORIES TO COME. .