So... Would you like to go out?

Deyjah's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open as the  sunlight peered through the cracks of my window. I stretched realizing it was Saturday morning. Slowly, I got out my bed and walked in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I opened the freezer, the first thing I laid my eyes on was the chocolate chip Eggo Waffles. I grabbed two out the box, and popped them in the toaster oven. While I waited for the waffles, I fixed myself a cup of orange juice. I sipped my juice and turn on the tv. As soon as I flipped ABC Family, the toaster oven bell went off. I got a plate, put my waffles on it, and began eating. When I finished, I put my plate in the sink and went back upstairs. As I entered my room, I remembered last night and I remembered Chresanto August gave me, Deyjah Howard his phone number. I thought to myself, let me call Paris.

           ~PHONE CONVO~

Paris: Hello Goodmorning, Dey! What up!

Me: Hey Paris! :-) The hell you so happy for?

Paris: Well if you must know, Princeton gave me his number and asked me if I wanted to go out today.

Me: And what did you say?

Paris: Yo nosey ass wanna know ever damn thing, huh? But anyway, I said yes of course, and he says it's a surprise where he's taking me.

Me: Girl, you just don't know. We was all waiting on the day you and Princeton would get together.*wipes imaginary sweat off head* *sighs in relief*

Paris: Y'all always be saying that, we all know you like Roc though so you can shut that shit up.

Me: *blushes*

Paris: And I know you over there blushing too, but anyways girl I got to get ready for my "date" with Princeton so bye.

I didn't even get to respond, and she hung up. He must be picking her up early cause it's only 12pm. I sat on my bed think of what to do next. I started scrolling through my contact list, when Chresanto called me. I got extremely happy, but kept my composure and answered as  calmly as possible.

            ~PHONE CONVO~

"He-Hello." I asked still in shock that he called me.

Chres: Hey Deyjah. What's up.

Me: N-Nothing I'm just at my house... chillin'

Chres: That's cool, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair with me today?

Me: I would love to Chresanto. What time?

Chres: Uhm.... I'll pick you at 2:30. Is that okay for you?

Me: Yeah that's great. See ya later.

Chres: Aight babe. *Hangs up*

OH...MY...FUCKIN'...GOSH! He just called me babe, and we not even a couple.... yet. I couldn't help but blush even though he couldn't see me. I was on cloud 9, and nothing could bring me down.

           UNKNOWN P.O.V.

"So Desiree, we're trying to keep them from getting together" I was explaining the plan to Desiree. "And I will be trying to get Deyjah to hate Chresanto. So in the end you can have Chresanto and I can do whatever I want with Deyjah." I did an evil smile as I finished telling Desiree the plan.

"Okay Ray, you done told me this plan a million fuckin' times. Damn."

"Bitch you betta calm ya shit done, cause I will exclude yo ass from this plan and you know there ain't gone be no way for you to get Roc cause he don't want yo hoe ass."

" Aight damn, but I'll be back later. So bye nigga."

I just shut the door when she left, and sat on the couch. I don't even like Deyjah, but she finna be a fuck and duck. Plus, I just want to ruin Roc's life, since he gets everything. God damn. He gets all the bitches, but not this time.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON :-)

So now y'all know Ray is the UNKNOWN character, and Desiree is that ?? who Ray was talking to at the game. I actually think Ray and Desiree are  cool people but I need conflict in my story :-)