Fucking Up Good Times

Deyjah's P.O.V.

I sat there annoyed as fuck, as Desiree kept telling Roc how much she missed him and she constantly mugged me likes it was my fault that Chresanto dumped her hoe ass. Smh. As I sat down, I thought of my previous relationship that ended terribly. I was very naïve back then. Jacob Latimore. Just the thought of his name made tears build up in my eyes. I held back my tears as I remembered my relationship with him, and let me add it was not the best situation for a 14 year old girl.

                *Flashback*

  Jacob is such a great boyfriend. He buys me whatever I want, takes me wherever I want, and does anything for me. Today is my birthday, and Jacob said he had a surprised day planned just for me. I kept hearing his exact words in my mind saying, "It's going to be a day you will never forget". I'm not going to think about it to much though. I did my makeup first. Light shade of gold eyeshadow, light shade of red lipstick, and mascara with a little eyeliner. My nails are French tipped with a sparkly silver design on both my middle fingers. For my outfit, I had on a white fitted, sleeveless crop top with black and white aztec print leggings. My hair was in a high bun that went perfectly with my outfit. I put on silver sandels to top it all off. I quickly took a picture and put it on Instagram, instantly getting 50 likes. When I came downstairs, Jacob was already standing by the door waiting on me.

"Y'all have fun now, but not to much fun." My mom and Sabrina said happily.

"Haha" Jacob nervously laughed.

With that we left my house and headed to the "surprise place". Since the ride was so long, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, we were there. I pulled out my purple Galaxy S3, and checked the time. It was 6:30pm. We walked in the Cheesecake Factory hand in hand. I looked up at Jacob as he told the waitress 'Table for 2'. We sat down, ordered our food, and talked, laughed, and ate. After dinner, Jacob took me to see a movie. We watched The Hunger Games. Damn, that movie could've been so much better. As we walked out the theater, we saw that kid who goes to our school, Chresanto I think his name is. I looked at him and he glared right at Jacob, and Jacob squinted his eyed and mouthed something to him. I was completely lost, so I asked Jacob.

Me: What was that about?

"Oh that was nothing." He said as he smirked and looked me up and down. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

I hate when he looks at me that way. It makes my spine tingle, but not in a good way. He took me back to his house, and immediately we got to his room, I remembered my mom telling me not to be alone with Jacob. But it's just Jacob he ain't finna do shit. So I thought.

I sat on his bed and watched tv for a while, he came out his bathroom with nothing but boxers on. my body tensed up as I tried not to make eye contact with him. Oh Lord, what did I just get myself into. Jacob turned off the tv, walked over to me took the remote and my phone out my hand and climbed on top of me. Tears began rolling down my eyes, because I knew what he wanted. I shook my head no as I said.

"No Jacob. Please." I cried out. He shook his head and said "You knew what you were getting into even before we started dating."

Me: Jacob please. I'm not ready.

I tried to get from underneath him, but he was to strong.

Jacob: You don't want to die a virgin now do you?

"No, I don't." I mumbled "But I'm not ready this or the consequences."

Obviously, Jacob didn't care, because as soon as I said that, he started to forcefully kiss me, but I didn't kiss back. Instead, I push him off me making him land on his back on the other side of his bed. I grabbed my things and ran down the stairs, trying to unlock the door. When I finally got the door unlocked, Jacob was halfway down the stairs. I ran to the nearest house I knew. Paris' house. I quickly rang the doorbell and looked back just so I knew he wasn't following me. Paris' mom opened the door and gave me a worried look. I told her and Paris what happened and she took me home. I told my mom what happened, and we agreed on pressing charges on him.

       Monday at school.

Today at school, Jacob was trying to be nice to me. I'm nigga are drunk? Do you not remember you tried to rape on Saturday?

Jacob: Hey Deyjah.

Me: Don't fucking talk to me.

He pulled me closer to him and said. "I'm sorry baby." Me being so naïve, I forgave him.

       Later that Day.

I walked out my math class to get my textbook out of my locker. At the end of the hallway, I saw a girl with blue hair sitting on some light skinned nigga's lap. These to idiots are practically having sex in the hallway. I walked down the hallway to see that some light skinned nigga was actually Jacob and his ex girlfriend Zonnique. I was in tears as I said to Jacob. " We're done!" I stomped away and never saw Jacob after that.

         *End of Flashback*

When I was done with that dreadful memory, Roc was sitting there sucking Desiree's face off. My face was covered in tears as I stormed out, and the thing that hurt me the most was that Chresanto didn't even come after me. I called Diggy to come pick me up, he's like the older brother I always wanted. He was there in less than 10 minutes, and I was done with with Roc. -_- I can't believe I even kissed him.

            Desiree's P.O.V.

Y'all probably think I'm a bitch, but I don't care a girl got to get her man some how. I got back to Ray's house and told him the feedback. He was very pleased to hear the news. I was just glad that soon Roc will be mine... again. *smiles*

            Ray Ray's P.O.V.

"Naw man I can't be apart of this anymore, Deyjah is my friend now." Princeton said backing out of the plan.

"It's way to late, nigga!" I growled while I mugged him.

"Plus, you wouldn't want anything happening to your little girlfriend. What's her name Paris, right?" I added while giving him my evil smirk.

"Please, leave her out of this shit." He said teary eyed.

"Aight, but your still in this plan whether you like it our not. Oh and Princeton, if you tell Deyjah anything it's gonna be you and Paris. Got it?" I said.

"Got it." He mumbled.

___________________________

I DECIDED TO CONTINUE WRITING THE BOOK Y'ALL.

WHO IS THE NEW ???
HHHMMM. KEEP READING AND FIND OUT.

UPDATING TOMARROW!

~mindless_bibi77