♡♥Should I call it a Date?♥♡

Deyjah's P.O.V.

I'm like oh what a night,
oh what a night.
The roof is on fire,
so what I'm high.
I'm like oh what a night,
oh what a night.
She's a bad bitch,
all jokes aside.~B.O.B, HeadBand

The song blared through my mini speakers, as me and Sabrina look for an outfit I should wear on my... date, I guess with Chresanto.

"How about this" I said as I picked out some white floral print jeans with a white ruffled top.

Sabrina: Girl, you going to the fair dammit. You gotta wear something that says cute, sexy, yet fun all in one.

Me: Aight, you right

"Okay , look at this. It's perfect!" she said with a huge smile planted on her face.

She was holding up a black loose crop top that had Hello Kitty on it with skinny jeans. For my jewelry, I had on a red bow necklace with matching earrings. I got dressed and when I got done Chresanto texted me saying "Be there in 30 minutes". I texted back saying simply "Kk" cause I didn't know q to say. I looked in closest and decided to wear white low cut all-stars. I grabbed my brown vintage hobo bag, and walked downstairs. While I waited for Chres, I sat on the couch and watched Girl Code. That show is fucking hilarious. I got up to go get my hello kitty wallet, and the doorbell rung. Ziyah and her little nosey ass jumped up, and ran to the door yelling, "I'll get it!" Damn, her voice is annoying. I facepalmed as I heard Chresanto's voice asking, "Is Deyjah here?". I immediately got excited and stood up as Ziyah called me to the door.

"I hope she wasn't being too obnoxious." I said to Chres as I gave Ziyah a "go away" look.

Ziyah: Okay Okay, I'm going away. But mom says y'all better me back by 10.

Me: Bye ZZ. :-)

Chres: Bye Ziyah.

"Hhhmmm" she said as she closed the door.

There was an awkward silence as we walked to Chresanto's car.

           Chresanto's P.O.V.

It was a quiet walk to my car. I walk behind Deyjah, and my eyes traveled her perfect body. She had a coke body shape, but her ass was a regular size. I can't lie though, Ma was look sexy in that crop top with her curve waist and flat stomach. She gone be mine pretty soon. I opened  the door for her when we got to my car, and went around and got in the car. When I  closed the door, Deyjah looked at me.

"Hey Chresanto" she said with a shy smile.

"Hey Deyjah. You look beautiful." I said flashing my smile that the ladies adore.

She looked back down and blushed, showing here beautiful chin dimples. Damn, she so fine, got a nigga fallin' hard. I started up the car and drove to Pin Strikes. When I parked the car, Deyjah gave me a confused look.

Me: Yeah, I should've told you we weren't going to the fair anymore.

Deyjah: Naw it aight, cause that wasn't important for me to know.

I chuckled at her sarcasm, and we got out the car. I slid my hands in my pockets as we entered Pin Strikes. As we approached the register, Deyjah pulled out her wallet.

Me: It's aight ma, I got it.

She laughed a little, we paid and went into the laser tag room.

                Ray's P.O.V.

???: So we know they going out, but did you find out where?

Me: Yeah, Chresanto told me he was taking her to Pin Strikes. What's the plan?

???: We gone send Desiree over there to cause trouble, and Deyjah won't wanna be with Roc after the shit she gone pull.

Me: Oh Okay, I get it. Then I will get to fuck her, and she will end up falling for you somehow.

???: I know just how to make her mine, don't worry. *evil laughter*

Me: Aight bruh, let call Desiree.

???: Aight.

             Deyjah's P.O.V.

"AAAAAHHH!" I yelled as I ran away from Chres so he I don't get tagged.

I stopped in a corner to catch my breath, then I felt my vest vibrate. I looked back and saw Chresanto laughing at me. After 10 seconds of waiting to tag Chres back, I ran up to him and tagged him. I was about to run away, but then Chresanto held me back. We started into each other's as he held my waist, just like in school that day. But this time, our lips met and moved perfectly together. Sparks did fly. We broke away simultaneously, and stared into each other's eyes again. I look off to the side.

"Don't act like you didn't like it" Chresanto said as he slowly move my head to face him.

Me: I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Chres: I have that effect on the ladies.

Me: Yo cocky ass. Now come on, I'm hungry.

We took off out vest and hung up the guns. We sat down at a and ordered a medium pizza, 8 hot wings, fries, and 2 cokes. The food came and me and Chres were talking about the most random things

Me: Chresanto, I always wanted to ask you, why does everyone call you "Roc".

Chres: Well its a name I kinda got a while back. It was pretty much because I was a tough and daring kid.

Me: Wow, that's-

I was rudely interrupted by "Roc's" ex girlfriend walking up to us.

Desiree: Hey baby, I missed you.

Chres: We broke up months ago, I'm not your baby.

Damn! Why it always gotta be a crazy ass bitch to ruin my relationships.

  Hey y'all it's ~mindless_bibi. I might update my book this weekend so be on the lookout. :-P

Vote, Comment, Follow me, etc.