America

It's been far too long since I moved out of the palace. Maxon chose Kriss, but on the bright side, Queen Amberly is still alive from the rebels attack. The king did not like me that much, but that doesn't matter anymore, he isn't with us anymore, sadly.

My career is doing great, all my shows are booked and always sold out. Last week I was singing at what used to be a shopping mall.

A few days after I left the palace, I found out I was pregnant, with Maxon's child or well children should I say.

I was happy, so happy, but if it gets out that they are his and mine, they probably going to take them away from me. They are either a threat to the royal line or they are a property to this country. They are still royal in my opinion but not to the rest of Illea, since they don't know about them. They are born outside of marriage and therefore not in line to the throne. Eadlyn would had been the heir, if I was still with Maxon, but I broke his hearts. Way too many times.

The twins are turing 2 tomorrow. The whole family is going to be here my mom, May, Gerad, Aspen and Lucy.

Lucy had given up her job or position to be a two with Aspen it was really sweet of her. Even though she was a six, she loved the palace and her work. All the maids likes their job at the palace, they could've gotten worse jobs

I had paid to get my family to be twos, but I wish that Kenna could have been here.

Eadlyn was born first, her twin brother Ahren is seven minutes younger than her, Eadlyn looks so much like Queen Amberley, Ahren on the other hand looks like a copy of Maxon. It wouldn't take a lot to connect all the dots.

"Mama cake," Eady yelled pointing over at her pink cake. Ahren and Eadly each have their own cakes.

"Not now sweetheart" I said. She ran over to me and reached up for me as I pick her up.

"Where is your brother, baby?" I asked my baby girl.

Her eyes starts to get wet, tears are running down her cheeks. Ahren comes into the living room with a stick in his hand and I realized that Ahren might have hit Eadlyn.

"Did you hit your sister?" I asked my son. He shakes his head, the he starts to cry to. Oh god my poor babies, and gave them both a big hug.

later that day (after the birthday party)

"Baby mama is going to do a concert tomorrow" I said, as I tugged them in their bed.

"We come?" they both ask, I just gave them a small nod.

"Now go to sleep" and I turned the lights off.