America

So after the concert, I went back to my apartment, packed for me and my kids. Maxon insisted that we leaved yesterday, right after the concert. My kids don't know that Maxon is their dad yet, but I'm going to tell them soon, together.

The next morning.
I woke up by Maxon pulling me into his arms, he kissed me. " I have to check on the kids, they are used to me being there when they wake up" I say, pulling the sheets off to stand up. I look over at Maxon "are you coming with?" I ask. He gets up as well. Together we walks towards the twins room. "You know, I decorated this room for when I was going to have a child, just didn't know they would be this big, by the time I get to know them" he says. As mad I was at him, I wished he could see our kids grow up. We arrived the nursery I see Eady trying to crawl out of her bed, maybe she's not used to this bed, as soon she sees me she yells "mamma" and reached for me, I go over and pick her up. Ahren seems to be asleep. "Eady baby, you know I always say that you will meet daddy?" I ask her, she nods. "Daddy, is a biiiiiig guay" she says, the way she pronounces words are really funny. "I'm a big guy?" Maxon asks our daughter with a smirk. "You no my daddy" she says. I can see Maxon getting hurt by Eadys word. Eady hides her head against my neck. We just stand there for a while.
Then I hear a baby's cry Ahren is awake now. Great, Maxon picks him up. Ahren seems scared when he sees Maxon and not me. "Mommy, I want mommy" he cries. I walk over to them, tying to comfort my little boy. When he sees me, he tries to get out of Maxons hold. I let go of Eady, places her In a chair by the fairy table, Maxon do the same thing with Ahren. "So babys, you want to know you daddy?" I ask, they look at each other and nod "this is you daddy" I say pointing at Maxon. There is no reaction what so ever. "Will they ever like me, America?" Maxon says sadly. "Of course they are your kids" I say. Ahren and Eady finally run over to Maxon screaming " daddy daddy". Maxon pulled both of them into a hug.
Maxon did all this really great he, would have been a wonderful dad, even if he had a kid with Kriss.

Maxons POV

My kids in my arms, I'm going to marry the love of my life. I can't wait to tell mother, that Eadlyn and Ahren are my kids. "Let's go get breakfast" I say. Ahren takes my hands and walks towards the door, Eady takes Americas and as a family we walk down stairs to get breakfast.
I see my mother at the breakfast table "mother, meet my son Ahren, my daughter Eadlyn" I say, I put Ahren in a high chair. My mother seems surprised. Good or bad? "That's wonderful Maxon" she says, she looks over at America. "Good to see you my dear America" my mother says, America doesn't seems to find it annoying when my mother says 'my dear', but that's one of the many reasons I love her. "Good to see you, queen Amberly" she says, my mother had always loved America. "Please call me Amberly or mother, if you like" she says to America.
And we all sat down and ate like a happy family, could I ask for more?

Sorry for a late update.
Xoxo tinaemma