Maxon

I look down down at my papers, to much work to do. Im already missing the kids and I have only known them for 2 days. How did America get away with hiding the kids, she was one of the most famous singers in all of Illea.
Me and America had always wanted to disolve the caste together, now I can finally do it with her. We do also need to plan our wedding, I just want to marry her as quick as possible.
America walks in with a smirk on her face. " I have been thinking since yesterday about our wedding" she says happier than ever. She walks over to me sits down in the chair next to me. "We can announce the news on tonight's report, it's Friday right?" She says. I totally forgot about the report, since my father past away almost 3 years ago, I have been the one doing all the paper work. "It's a brilliant idea" I say to her with a huge smile. She leans over to give me a kiss. "I could use a break, what about a walk?" I ask my soon to be wife. "Sounds lovely, perhaps the garden?" She asks. I stand up offering my arm, she happily takes it.

America leads us down to our bench "long time" she says. I missed it so much. "Yeah, I missed sitting here with you" I say. I have, I truly did, everyday I would go to Americas old room, look out side at the bench. Other people wouldn't have noticed it, but I was so depressed. "So tell me where do you want our wedding" I ask her as she sits down besides me. Even though I might know it, it still felt right to ask. Probably something quiet, just for family and friends and nothing fancy. " I think just for friends and family" she says, she leans her head against my shoulder, I lean my head against hers.
"Mommy" I hear a little voice yell, soon I see Eady running towards us well she wants her. I don't blame her I had never had the felling of a fatherly thing with Clarkson. My dad was always trying to make me perfect, so controlling. I wished I could change that, with Eady and Ahren be a good dad, being there and give them support. Love them no matter what they want to be, well in this case not Eady she is the heir, I think.
Eadys eyes are looking at me, they look just like mine. "Do you remember me?" I ask her, she giggles. "Yes, you are my daddy" she cries out loud. I smile at her as I pick her up in my lap, the things she said made America smile. My heart is melted, my daughter knows who I am, not just a stranger. Can my son remember me?
" Eady you like living here?" America asks our daughter.
"Yes mommy, me very happy" she answers, her words aren't always correct, but it's cute.

Americas POV. (2-3 hours later).

Me and Maxon are preparing for tonight's report it's going to be exiting. First time after the selection ended. Eady and Ahren are going to be there, it's all so different. I'm wearing a blue dress that goes just to my knees, it's perfect.
Eady is wearing a dress that resembles the dress I wore at the first report I was doing.
Ahren is wearing a tuxedo, that looks just like Maxons.
Tonight we have to tell them about our wedding and the children, and stuff, as the report is about to start I find my seat besides Maxon. The whole report just kind of flew away, maybe I felt asleep I don't know. I announced our wedding, told
Illea about the becoming heir and the first ever queen.

Me and Maxon put the children to bed and we went to bed as well.

I feel like this story is becoming more of a comedy😂😂😂
But anyways hoped you enjoyed, I enjoyed writing it so.

Ps. a shoutout to Fumiko_Eriko  for the awesome book cover.