Maxon

I have my beautiful baby daughter, she isn't so little anymore, but to me she will always be my baby. I draw circles on her back with one hand, and the other is playing with her hair, while she's sleeping. Her angelic face is so innocent. She starts to fuzz and open her eyes slowly and looking up at me.

"daddy why you playing with my hair" she says with a tired voice.

"I don't know baby do you think you'll grow up?" I ask my daughter. She does grow up. A lot. I just don't want to admit it, when she grows up, she might not need me, and we don't have as many tea parties while we do school.

"yes I will daddy, I'm going to be a good big girl" she says cuddling closer to me.

"you are?" I ask, I continued to draw circles on her back. I wonder where America is, maybe with Kaden.

"yes you said I'm going to be a queen one day" she says.

"yes baby, you are going to be a good Queen" I say and lift her up so she was sitting up, with her face towards me. She hugged my neck tightly.

"I hope you never grow up baby" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me.

"where is mommy?" she finally asks.

"she is probably feeding you little baby brother" I say.

"she loves him most, don't she?" she says and her eyes starts to water up, my poor little baby. I let out a little laugh

"why are you laughing at me?" she says and now her tears are streaming down her pink cheeks.

"no I'm not laughing" I said not really convincing not even to me.

"she doesn't love me as much as she does with Kaden" she says. Her eyes starts to water.

"she loves you just as much as your siblings, how do you think I have it, she loves her kids more than me" I chuckle. That made her laugh. I tickle her belly which made her laugh even more.

America come is with wild hair, startle us both, Kaden was crying hysterically. I don't spend a lot of time with him, because I can't feed him or anything. She comes over hand me over Kaden and takes Eady in her arms hugging her tightly.

"so daddy was right, you love me" she says looking at America, I could see that, it kind of broke her heart.

"why would you think that I didn't love you?" America asks her and kiss her forehead.

"because you don't spend time with me only Kaden" she pouts and cross her arms in her front. She was too cute to handle, she has me wrapped around her finger. She could say 'daddy' I would fight rebels just to get to her.

"oh honey, mommy loves you so much" America stated.

"but how come you don't play with me?" she asks.

"mommy has to feed your baby brother" she says.

"because he is little" Eady frowns. Me and America nods at the same time.

I gave Eady a day off again, I think I have given her too many, but it has been a though couple of days lately. I stayed with Kaden, Eady and America were spending some mommy and daughter time together. They went to visit Mary, my little baby, she died before she was ready to die. She was just the size of a pea or something, but we decided to give her a stone and flowers just as if she lived.

"daddy play with me" Ahren shouted, and i turned to face him.

"okay pool" i ask.

"yes daddy" he says. "where is mommy and sissy"
.
"don't know baby we could spend some time" i say and picked him up placing him on my hips.

We only swum for like an hour, then he fell aspen my baby boy. I carried him to mine and America's suit lay him down on the bed.  We have kind of been sleeping together all four of us. It's just a lot cozier. America came in with a sleeping Eady, so cute. What a family we are. And we look apart from the fact that we are Royals, we are just like a normal family. with a mother and a  father to son and a daughter.
" they are both asleep" America says with a awe.
"Hyena they are so adorable" I say
"We did good" she says giving me a kiss.
We ended the night perfect, no complaining kids. Just a wife and a husband spending time together.

Sorry for short chapter but I will try to get something a really really good and I hope you guys would like it.  I'm just having a really hard time finding inspiration. I really felt this chapter would have been longer but it turned out it was a really long. Until next time.

Xoxo Tina see you 😘😍