Maxon

I love waking up besides America and my kids, I find it quite amusing that Ahren insults America, she doesn't like it but I do. Today is finally the day I get to marry my America. It should have been 3 years ago. I walk back to the Prince suite trying not to wake them all. I go and get ready for the day, a long day. Probably the best day of my life. I take a look at my tuxedo, it's lovely. Hope America likes it, the whole thing, decorations. Mother is very happy about the wedding. I think she always wanted America as her daughter, but couldn't say anything because of father was not agreeing. The world or Illea seems to like America too, no rebels or any attacks for that matters. My advisors gave me 2 weeks off from work so I could enjoy my honeymoon, so the paper work haven't been that bad lately. America might not get used to it yet, but I know she will. I know it, she is so strong.

Amberlys POV

It's the big day. The wedding of my son and soon to be daughter. My life is going great, my grandchildren around me. We are sitting at the breakfast table, America and Maxon are not here yet. They are probably getting ready. Eady looks just like me, she is smashing pies and eggs in her face. It's like looking at a mini version of me. Ahren on the other hand looks just like my Maxi. They are both very good behaviour, it's sad for Eady that she had to start school in such a young age. 3 she had to start, already next year. So I don't get to spend that much time with her.
After Maxon and America get married I think I'm going to pass down the throne to Maxon and America, they are both very ready for this. Well Kriss thought she was queen, but guess what she was not, and will never be.

Americas POV.

The kids is down stairs eating breakfast with queen Amberly, so I get to have some time alone. I'm surprised by the paper work is not that much at all, maybe this is just the start. I'm not queen yet, the thought of it doesn't scares me anymore. Befor when during the selection, I was so scared to be princess, the thought of being queen was just so frightening. I go get some of the granola that Mary brought up for me, this is absolutely delicious, the strawberry is so sweet! I'm finished my breakfast, my maids is fuzzing around me to prepare me or put my face on, as I like to call it. Everyone had made sure that Maxon wouldn't come near me until it's time. They believe is bad luck.

When they are done with my make up, I put my dress on. There is only 30 minutes till I had to walk down the isle. I agreed on Aspen giving me away instead of my father, is also a sign for it's okay. Eady, May and Marlee are my bridesmaids. Carter is Maxons best man.

Maxons POV.

It's finally the big day, I get America. With all my friends and family around is going to be great. I take a look at my watch 5 minutes left. The My beautiful soon to be wife will walk down the isle.

5 minutes later.

America is wearing a beautiful white dress, her maids did a really great job. The only thing I can think of is how far she is away from me. One step at the time and she is right besides me. Aspen give her hand away. We both face the priest. " do you Maxon schreave, take America as you beloved wife through illness and death" the priest said. " one word, three letters'' I say. The he turns to America. "Do you America singer, take Maxon schreave as your husband through illness and death" he says. "One word, three letters" she answered. " I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" he says. I pull her into a passionately kiss, Im proud to hold my beloved wife in my arms.

AmericasPOV

I'm officially America Schreave, feels good. Maxon had wrapped his arms around me, I feel so happy as I had ever been.
We danced for a while. I still hadn't learned how to dance, even though I dance on stage, but that was lastick dance ( a type of music, like pop and rap and stuff, I just came up with something).  Everyone was staring to sit down. Me and Maxon is sitting, by the table nearby the stage where people would give their toast. Nicoletta stepped on stage " who would like to give the pair a toast" she says into the microphone. May is the first one to start, she almost ran up to the stage. " I would love to give my sister and my new brother in-law a speech, well I'm happy and sad" she said. "I'm happy for my sister of course, but now that she is Married to Maxon he is no longer available" she continued. Everyone started to laugh. The evening just went on like that, I didn't know who was giving a speech, most of the people I didn't even know.
The last 2 people to give us a toast is my mother in-law and my husband.
" my dearest son and my new beautiful daughter, I wish I could spend the rest of my days with you, maybe by then you will think that I am super annoying" she said and we all just laugh so hard. "But I wish you the best in life" she finished.
She walk down from the stage. Maxon starts to walk towards the stage.
"To my beloved wife, the day the place was attacked, I was so scared. I'm not scared of the death. I'm scared of the time, that I don't have enough of it" he paused for a second, he just started I can already feel my tears. " before finding out what I'm going to do before I have to leave it" I can just feel the tears rolling down my face. " I'm wrong with most of the things, but the important  thing is you always change your mind about it". I think my whole face is covered in tears. " being happy isn't having everything perfect in you life, maybe is about all the little things, make them count more than the bad stuff, maybe we just get through it, it's everything I could ask for" he finished. Everyone started clapping and screaming. I'm to emotional to say anything.

The last thing I remembered was Maxon carrying me to bed, who said life wasn't perfect? I think my life is perfect as it is.

Hope you enjoyed, had a lot, I mean a lot of fun writing it. For me it was a Bit emotional, let me know if you thought so too. I will appreciate if you guys leave some comments👍🏼
The wedding ceremony was probably not right, but guess what is my story to tell.