Maxon

I wake up by something wet, my arms and legs are wrapped around Americas body. She is way to wet down there, I think her water broke. This can't be good she needs to get to the doctors right now, but he is not here yet.
"My dear" I say and shake her gently to wake her, she just tries to send me away.
"You water broke my dear" I say. This time I held her up in my arms so she could sit up.
"No it's just nothing, maybe I peed" she says annoyed. She keeps pushing me away.
"Yes babe, your water broke you're soaking wet" I complain. She looks down and her jaw drops. Her eyes widen and down she goes.
"MARY, PAIGE AND ANNE PLEASE COME NOW" I shout and I carry my lovely wife to the hospital swing. On the way out I see the maids rushing to get to America, they were shocked when they saw her in my arms fainted.
"We need to get her to the hospital swing" I screamed not because they did something wrong but just that I don't think very well right now, my two babies. All of us rush with America to the swing.. We were so lucky that the doctor didn't go home last night because he had to take care of something.

When I laid America down she woke up. All confused didn't know what just happened. the waiting rooms benches is not comfortable.
"Maxon what are we doing here" she ask. " we have to get ready for the report its Friday" she says.
"No babe, not doing that today, the baby is more important" I answer, that made her more confused. I point at her down area where she is soaking wet. She realised her water must have been broken. Her eyes searched for mine, but I was not a big help to her. I have never been in this situation before now.

"we need to get her to the bed, and do It quickly" the doctor says frustrated, it make me more frustrated, nervous and scared. I do as he says. he starts to cut off her dress.

"my dress! its the only one that is comfortable when I sleep" she complained.

"baby you won't have the belly after this" I say trying to comfort her. I think it works she seemed a little more relaxed.

I'm impressed with how fast the doctor is acting and is really calm during the labor. I went out for a few moments to get some fresh air. I really wanted to be there when Ahren and Eady, but I didn't have much choice then, but I get a second chance now and I not in there. I get my guts together and walk back in. America is in a lot of pain. its a scary scary situation, not just for her but also for me.

"Maxon, I want him to be here when the baby is born" she screams through the pain. I rush to be by her side, she grabs my hands and squeeze it so hard. I have to try not to scream.

"I'm here baby, right beside you" I whisper in her ear so she is the only one that can hear me.

" come on your majesty , you have to push, push hard" the doctor says loud, but not shouting. America scream as she is pushing as hard as she can. my hand is starting to turn purple. America keeps pushing and pushing, she is doing a really good job.

moment later maybe even hours we finally meet our perfect baby boy, the doctor hands America he little pink buddle of joy. The baby starts to cry, America bring the baby down to her breast and starts to breastfeed the baby, and my little Kaden stopped crying immediately.

when the little baby was asleep America hand me our son, he is so tiny. I have my son in my arms can my life get any better. Ahren and Eady bolt into the room with mom. They are really loud. America sush them and points to their new little brother. Eady starts to cry, mother pick her up and pad her a little until she calmed down.

"its a boy" she cries and jumps onto the bed. she crawled into Americas arms and cuddle up.

"honey we still love you no matter what" America says and rocking her a little.

"daddy can I see" Ahren asks. I bring Kaden down at his level so he can see his little brother. He already seems to love him. He said the other day that he can't wait to play with him.

Kaden takes a lot of Americas time, we decided not to do the report tonight. Eady has been acting so wired today, she is always with America, my poor baby thinks her mommy don't have time for her.

America haven't done anything else than spending the day with the kiddos, and mother as well. I'm the only one that has to do work, even Eady got a day off. I really want to be there with them.

I skipped some of the work for tomorrow or later. when I arrived Kadens nursery I see the most precious sight, they are all asleep together cuddle up with each other. I put a blanket over them. I got on the bed as well and joined them after a dramatic morning. I put a hand on my little Eadys head and kiss her. she will always be a daddys girl no matter how many sibling she gets.