America

It's also in th second book, but wanted to put them together. The story will also be updated on the other story, but this is the main one that I will update.

Two years later
I'm so big really really big. I wasn't even this big when I was pregnant with Eady and Ahren. Everyday I'm afraid that I'm going to have a miscarriage again, even if it is impossible since I'm eight months pregnant, but he could die at birth. The thought of my little Kaden dying is terrifying. My due date is in April and that is not good if he is born the same day as Eady and Ahren they would be mad. They don't like sharing birthday with each other, but they didn't have much choice. Maxon is so overprotective of me, because my last pregnancy I lost our little girl Mary. Marlee and Carter decided to move back to the palace with little Kile who is five and Josie who where only one years old they are so cute. Kile and Eady gets along, but sometimes they fight and Eady will scream something like " YES I DO GET TO BOSS YOU AROUND BECAUSE IM GOING TO BE QUEEN ONE DAY". Its absolutely hilarious.
"Arg just one more month little guy then you're gonna find a new place to stay, a place where is not in my stomach" I say rubbing my huge belly. Maxon starts to fuzz besides me.
"My dear what's wrong" he asks with his tired voice as if he was still sleeping.
"Not you're dear babe, and I just want Kaden out of me" I complain.
"Just one more month, it will be fine" he says kissing my belly.
"Fine? Then why don't you carry him all day" I say. Give him a little punch.
"Wish I could honey" he says. Tickling my arm.
Eady and Ahren bolts inside of our suite, they are wearing matching pjs.
"Mommy I don't want another brother" Eady cries and jumps on to the bed and crashes right on top up Maxon. She starts to bounce on Maxon.
"Eady honey you're to heavy" Maxon complains. Eady jumps down and sit between us.
" but I want one" Ahren disagreed. I sigh this is going to be interesting.
"Well babys he is going to live with us" I say. Eady shake her head.
"No. He don't live here" Eady say, the tears start to run down her cheeks. I pull her as close to me as my belly allows me to. "Honey, he is in mommy's belly" Maxon says pointing at my belly.
"But daddy" Eady complains, but no argument what so ever.
"No buts Eady, you're going to be the first queen ever, so you have to act like one" Maxon says and kiss her forehead. Maxon then turn to me and give me a long passionately kiss, his.
"My dear, I have a surprise at the party this after noon" he says. What! It was supposed to be my job at planning the party for the Italian royal family.
"What, who or what" I ask a little more mad than surprised.
"Why are you mad at me" he ask he seemed a little hurt, that wasn't what I tried to do, to hurt him. I shake my head.
"I'm not mad at you, it's just because I was supposed to do the planning" I explained. Eady and Ahren jumps down from the bed when the maid comes to take them to breakfast. Sometimes I have the thought of the maids might know them better that me and Maxon, even if we are King and queen we should at least get to know our children. I pull the sheets of me and go over to the walk in closet, it's huge I haven't gotten used to it just yet, and I know it's been two years it's still overwhelming. I picked a nice white dress I usually don't wear white, because Eady or Ahren will spill something on me, but it's the only thing that will zip up.
I suddenly feel hands around my waist and kisses on my neck, I turn around see Maxon. His hair is so wild it really suits him. A LOT.  He get dressed as well, he is always wearing suits or tuxedo, it would be very nice to just se him in shorts and a t-shirt, relaxed. I will probably not have that experience, because he dosen't even own those items.

Hand in hand as we walk down the stairs to get some breakfast, when we got there Eady and Ahren was already eating, they absolutely love Amberly, I don't know what to call her, well I call her mother, but I don't know...
Right now there is only one dining table, during the selection there is two, one for the Royal family and one for the selectioners. We take seats opposite Amberly and the kids.
"Mommy mommy, granny is letting us eat cinnamon toast crunch" she says with her mouth full with cinnamon toast crunch. Amberly looks at me guilty.
"Good Morning darlings" she says. "How are you feeling America " she then asked.
"I'm fine, but honestly I would really like not to be pregnant right know" I say as I pour some Cheerios in my bowl.
"I get you darling, that what I thought everyday when I was pregnant with Maxon" she says laughing.
"Hey" Maxon says a little to loud.
"I'm sorry, but it is true honey" Amberly apologized. Ahren and Eady finished their first portion of cinnamon toast crunch. That one seems to be the one. I don't let them eat that everyday but sometimes. I feel like I spoil them to much.

After breakfast I went to get ready for the party this afternoon, Eady wants to get ready with me, but have to go with Maxon tutoring. She hates it, Ahren seems to be the smart one of them, but he doesn't do school just yet. There's so much clothes in the closet, but nothing will zip. Only this dress and two others.
"America we made this for you" Mary shouts from the hallway, holding up a nice red dress, with a little more space around the belly.
"That is really good, good job Mary" I complimented.
"Thanks" she says shyly. I think she is blushing.
The dress fit me perfectly, the length and the space around my belly is perfect, can't wait to show Nicoletta, she's got quite a bumb her self. She is seven months pregnant but has a belly that's bigger that mine I heard a rumour she might have quadruplets, but she haven't denied it yet. The woman's room is decorated so beautifully with a nice smell of roses and a little bit of lavender. Marlee and Josie is sitting on the couch, she is breastfeeding Josie.
"Hey Marlee how's everything and how's Carter"  I don't get to see them a lot my self, even if they live in the palace.
"Good, great actually" she looks at me. "I'm just getting used to letting the nanny or the maids to put Kile to sleep and stuff" she says sadly. I totally get her when I first move back here with my tiny babies, the maids did everything and even now they still do. "You'll get used to it I promise,then you can have the time with Josie, the time you had with Kile too" I say trying to comfort her. I look at her watch and sees that it almost time for their arrival. Nicolettas cosins aren't coming today, they had some businesses they had to deal with back in Italy.

We are all standing outside on the balcony to greet them, they arrived in a beautiful limousine, the King and queen got out first then Nicoletta and her prince Louis. He is helping her out and holding her so she dosen't trip or something that wouldn't be good for her or the baby. She looks stunning I would say, the black dress really fits her, it makes her look slimmer or the bumb. The rest of the guests arrived as well as May, James and the kids and the girls from the selection. They make a dramatic entrance. "America so great to see you" I hear a voice with Italian accent. I turn around see Nicolettas open arms we hug as tight as we can because of our bellys.
"Auntie America" a tiny voice said excited and breaking the embrace , I turn around and see my little Astra. I kneel down on her level, give her a kiss on her head.
"Where is Leo baby?" I ask her. I wish the Kenna could be here seeing her daughter and son growing up.
"Don't know, maybe with daddy" she says running away to the food table. May comes towards me with a huge grin on her face, I know that look she met the one which she had said the last six months.
"You have done great" she greeted me.
"Thanks" I say with a smirk, May gives me a confused look as she didn't know why I was smirking.
"You're hiding something spit out, who is it? What's his name" I say. This I quite fun.
"Okay okay, his name is Colton" she says she turns tomato red and rushes away.

The time pass by so fast Maxon did finally join us after his busy day, he said he had something for me later. The Italian family is enjoying the selfs I think.
"America, can you show us our rooms please"Nicoletta ask tired, she is pregnant so I don't blame her.
"Yeah sure, you're stuff is in you room" I say. She starts walking out of the woman's room. Maxon and I follow Nicoletta upstairs to the rooms the royal family and the rest of the guest. They were going to stay in the rooms where we all stayed during the selection. They all went separate and Maxon is leading me something.
"My lady, I have a surprise for you" Maxon says and walking towards the gardens. Then I see a a beautiful shelter is so pretty I'm stunned.
"Happy anniversary baby" Maxon says kissing me passionately. Oh! I totally forgot can I tell him that?
"It's beautiful Maxon" I say with my face now covered with tears. Happy tears. He had brought champagne for him self and bubbling water for me as much as I would like to drink the champagne, but I can't for my baby's health. This is the perfect ending of a perfect day.